SpitFire

Wally was extremly nervouse about that night. He worked on tying his tie and took a deep breth when his phone went off. He looked down and saw a text from artemis.

The text read:"Hey wally dont forget about tonight. Like you did last time. remember?"

"Dont worry I wont forget." He replied. He grabbed his phone abd a small box and stuffed them into his pockets."Its now or never." He said to himself as he headed out the door.

............................................................................................................

Artemis straightened her green formal dress.She grabbed her heels and put them on. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirrior.

"Ugh what am I supposed to do with all my dang hair?" Artemis brushed her hair when she heard a honking car outside. It was wally.

Artemus opened her window and stuck her head out."Ill be down in a minute!" She yelled.

Artemis quiekly finished getting ready and headed downstairs. She hopped in the car next to wally.

"Wow babe you look hot!" He said.

"Thanks." The two chatted untill they got to the resturant.

Once they got to the resturant they were seated at a private table.

"How the heck did you afford all this wally?"

"It took me a long time to get enough money for this. But it doesnt matter. What matters is me and you."

............................................................................................................

After the two had eaten Artemis notuced wally looked extrmely nervouse. She looked at him and smiled."Whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing."Wally took a deep breath and stood up. He took artemis hands so now the both of them where standing."Artemis Crock,"

"yeah? Whats with the full names?"

"I want - Artemis will you marry me?"

"Oh my- Yes of course!" She squealed as wally put the ring on her finger. Artemis jumped at him giving him a hug. Wally put his ands around her waist and their eyes met.

"I love you so much." Wally quietly said.

"I love yo to." She whispered. Wally leaned in and kissed her. She returned the favor with a long passionate kiss.

"I love you babe."