Chapter 3: The Truth

Then an image was seen, and it was of Penelope Judith and Countess Judith.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Penelope: You will get me far, my child

Rosalyn: Are sure this is the child of the emperor and not Athanasius.

Penelope: Yes, and they will get me to be Empress.

Rosalyn: Sister that Dancer has all his majesty's attention.

Penelope: She may be pregnant, but she is a commoner, and I am a noble my child will be more royal than hers.

Rosalyn: Just to ensure I am going to send someone to kill the child.

Penelope: Perfect that way my child can be the heir but sister what way are you going to do it.

Rosalyn: With The moon drop poison.

Image ends...

Everyone in the meeting was shocked especially the emperor. He was pissed that they were planning to kill his wife and daughter. Suddenly they felt a very cold aura they turn to see the Princess Athanasia looking at the countess.

 Suddenly they felt a very cold aura they turn to see the Princess Athanasia looking at the countess

Athanasia: So, you were the one that dare poison my mother AND DARE USE THAT ONE!

Claude: Athanasia, what is the moon drop poison.

Lucas and Athanasius: Athanasia please don't tell us is....

Athanasia: Yes, it that one and father the moon drop poison it very deadly one it can kill someone in a minute. The only reason mother survive was because she is blessed by the moon but that can kill us still if not treated. It was created by experimenting with our tears when we sing the hurt incantation, (yes, the tangle series song is going to be here) and it was created. That was 1,000 years ago it was hidden from the world because it could be used for evil. The only way to get it is through the black market that stole some and hid it well well. We captured them long ago, so everything is fine now. So now let's see what we will do to you, countess Judith.