Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a nice Wednesday morning on Corneria. Foxs alarm went off at 6:30, but he let it snooze for 10 minutes. He woke up and rubbed his eyes, good morning he softly said to himself.

"morning fox" Falco replied from the other bed in the room. "do you always have to wake up this early? Im tired of your early alarms man.

"Youre one to talk. Doesnt the early bird catch the worm?" fox replied with a smirk

"youre one to talk fox boy, enjoy making your own breakfast" Falco said, getting out of bed before giving his friend the finger. Fox stood up out of his bed, his fur sticking out all directions. With a quick shake that was fixed tho. Usually people shower in the morning or evening, but fox was strange, he was the type of person to either shower at noon in between classes or at 2am when he woke up randomly.

After putting on some clothes he made his way into the kitchen. Where Falco was sat eating a piece of toast, still in his pajamas. Fox grabbed himself a bowl and filled it with cereal. He took a seat across from Falco, who was busy with his phone. Fox was pretty sure Falco didnt even notice him entering.

"hey Falco, u there" fox asked. Falco was so focused on his phone he just said mhm. "what game you playing?" fox asked, only to be answered with another mhm. Fox saw the opportunity and took out his phone camera. He pressed the record button.

"hey Falco, u like dudes right?" mhm. "didnt you come home with another dude last night?" fox now asked. "yea whatever" The bird replied. Moments later he got a text from fox, a video file to be exact. Without thinking much about it he opened the video, which played through his speaker.

Fox couldnt stop laughing, of course the next thing that happened was a piece of toast hitting him on the head. Which he honestly found well deserved. "ow dude that hurt" fox said mockingly, sticking out his tongue. "aww boohoo, whos the gaybo now" Falco replied, pissed but also half amused. "yknow, I could report you for bullying, throwing stuff at other students isnt allowed" fox jokingly said. "oh Im sorry Mr. McCloud, I didnt know you were made out of paper" Falco tried to comment, before getting the toast thrown back at his own head.

"Maybe you should get ready for class, or youll get a late notice. And me too" fox said.

"I still dont get why youre late if Im late, thats just weird" Falco replied, although hes heard it hundreds of times. "something about me being responsible for you, since youre a lesser species, yknow the general with his dumb Speciesism motivations"

Fox has always been annoyed with the segregation, but it was a fact of the world he lived in.

Minutes later he and Falco were walking down the hallway. "see you in a couple of hours" they both said, splitting up to go to their classes. They had most classes together but not all. Wednesday was a special day tho, because it was flight training. And of course fox got into the elite class, unlike Falco. At least theres Bill, the big friendly bulldog. Well, big yes. But bill wasnt friendly. He knew Fox had allot of fame because of his father, and because fox was the 2nd best in class, so he still had some respect. But The best in class being bill himself of course. He got allowed into the program because of an order from general pepper himself, a person who Bill looked up to, and followed every one of his ideals. This put Fox and Bill at a friendly rivalry. There were a total of 8 people in the class, so the teacher decided to give them a proper fight and flight training. Learning when to engage and disengage. The class went on for a couple of hours, until the bell rung. Everyone rushed out, except Bill and Fox, who were arguing about the best spaceship type. Bill being a big fan of the standardized Cornerian fighters, whilst Fox talked about the good old Arwing. Elite ship made for star fox and used by his father. Of course, Fox didnt have any experience in an Arwing, except in the small seat in the back, usually used for storage. His father had a special seat made there though, for the little fox.