Introduction

"Life sucks and then you die", that quote is made famous by Vince McMahon of WWE and I didn't know what he meant by it at the time, but over the course of my life, I got what he was talking about. Life isn't easy and we have to make the most of it, whether it's a writer, a singer, or a hall of famer, whether we have a disability or not we have a shot to make something of ourselves.

I always felt like I didn't need to be something because I already was something: a role model for kids who have the same disability that I have: autism.

You see, Autism is not something that you get from like a needle or a disease, you're born with it: it's been inside you since the day you were born. I was born with it, but it made me define my pro wrestling career.

My name is Kai Hosako, and I'm a wrestler for NXT under the ring name, "Ren Hosako" as my nickname, is "The Prodigy". People called me a Prodigy because of who I am as a person and a wrestler, but here's the difference between Ren Hosako and Kai Hosako: I'm more uplifting and in high spirits about anything, sweet and kind, whereas Ren, he's ruthless, takes after his mentor Minoru Suzuki, and he's proving to fans all over the world that he's here to stay in this industry because he's different, one of a kind, and unique than most wrestlers people have ever watched.

If you think I'm tooting my own horn, you're out of your fucking mind.

My journey to the big leagues didn't just come out of nowhere, I had to earn my opportunities, I had to pay my dues, I had to do whatever I can to show that I have the dedication to this great sport. There were times that I slept in a car and I had to eat my dinner inside it. There are no pictures for proof of those times, but I have the experience and the lessons I learned from the veterans throughout my 12 years in this industry.

The veterans I watched weren't just Japanese, they were English, French, Spanish, every race you can think of and the vegetation in their ears have shown that they have the knowledge and the experience they share to the young guys.

I'm serious when I say this, I always thought that the veterans from the industry have the juice. I always respected the veterans because they have more knowledge and wisdom in their pinky finger than some of the wrestlers who think they know the industry better than anyone.

I always learned from them and I pick their brain with my ears open and my mouth shut.

Before I can go on about my career, I want to start at the very beginning, way before I took of the name Ren Hosako and the nickname of "The Prodigy".

Let's get started...

(A/N: How's that for the intro?

Next chapter is going to be about Kai's childhood and how he started watching wrestling.

Stay tuned!)