chapter 5. demons cant love

(smut)

akaza started a fire. he waited patiently for douma to return. he had no idea where the upper moon had gone, after the fight. it wasn't like him to just walk off like that; to leave his friend alone.

akaza got up and walked into the remains of the village. he searched through the rubble for anything good. not much. he walked towards the opposite side of the village that was the least destroyed, any survivors of their battle seemed to have fled with what little they had. akaza was about to turn around and go back to the fire when something caught his eye. a beautiful white rose with a long stem. it seemed to have avoided being crushed, the pale moonlight shines upon it. akaza knelt down by the flower and picked it. he knew it was doumas favorite flower. he had seen them in doumas study inside the infinity castle, they also grew all over the paradise faith cult temple. akaza picked the flower for Douma
he meant it as purely a friendly gesture, but if douma didn't take it that way, he wouldn't mind. the blonde demon had some skeletons in his closet that akaza wasn't ready to open yet.

around an hour before dawn douma returned, he had a simple smile on his face and the head of a woman in his palm. akaza cringed at the sight of a dead woman, but he didn't say anything.
"hi" he whispered
douma looked at him, his smile widened into a toothy grin. "konichiwa Akaza-dono! how are you? i hope you didnt miss me too much"
"akaza felt mildly hurt that he was just 'dono' and not 'chan' but he said nothing of it.
akaza ignored him with a question. "where the hell did you go. you worried me; you left me all alone!?"
"oh i just went for a walk akaza! nothing too special"
douma seemed off, not as caring as he was before. "tell me where you went."
"silly akaza, i just went for a walk. got a snack on my way back as well!"
akaza noticed blood stains on douma sleeves, near the wrist. "what's with the blood stains. you never get human blood on yourself, you said it was in poor taste"
"oh yes, my fault! i was just very hungry!"
'we had just eaten a little while ago', akaza thought
"here let me clean it up for you douma."
akaza grabbed doumas wrist, but douma pulled away quickly. "no thanks akaza, i've got it handled." he then quickly wiped the blood.
too. late. akaza already smelled it. it was demon blood...
doumas blood.
akaza scooted closer to douma. "i have something for you"
"really!? yay! thankyou akaza-dono! what is it!?"
akaza handled him the rose.
doumas smile faltered a little bit, but quickly returned. "why thankyou! i love moonroses! such beautiful flowers!" douma patted akazas thigh and put the rose head in his hair. "how kawaii!"
akaza loved the way it looked in his hair. he was so handsome.
"the sun will be up soon, we should hit the hay."
"agreed" akaza said. they walked in silence back to the valley, only this time, douma didn't lay right by akaza, he left a three foot gap between them. akaza decided not to close the distance.
they fell asleep.

nightfall came quickly once again. akaza had no dreams once again. he rolled over to wake up douma, but he was already gone. "fuck he left me again!" akaza was mad now. "fine douma. just piss off! i don't want to see your dumb face anymore!"
CRACK!
a stick broke behind him. akaza turned and saw douma behind him. douma dropped the flower crown he held in his hand, and frowned. akaza had never seen him frown before. "douma wait! i didn't mean it, i just thought you left me aga-"
douma started to cry. actually cry and sob. "i didn't realize you felt that way akaza."
douma ran off.
"DOUMA WAIT!"
akaza ran after douma. he chased him in the woods until his lungs burned. he felt terrible for cursing him out. he didn't mean it.
"damn it. i lost him. DOUMA COME BACK. IM SORRYYY! please..."

after an hour of searching, akaza finally found douma in a cave. it was high in a mountain, a mile or so behind the paradise faith cult that douma led. 
he was sitting against the wall with his eyes closed. his wrists were cut and bloodied, but they weren't healing. "douma!" akaza yelled. "what on earth are you doing!?" akaza knelt in front of him and looked him in the eyes. douma didn't respond. akaza saw the knife douma had used. it was covered in wisteria poison. akaza smacked douma! "what are you doing to yourself!?" douma finally responded. "master muzan says that whenever i feel emotion, i need to punish myself and stop it. he gives me a different strand of wisteria poison every few months so i don't every get used to it. that's why i have so many antibodies for it.
akaza started to cry. "douma...NO! this is not okay!" he hugged the demon as hard as he could, sobbing violently into him.
douma hugged him back.
doumas wrists slowly started to heal.
akaza wiped his tears and looked at douma again. "douma this is wrong. even if master muzan says to. you cant hurt yourself for feeling emotions. they. are. normal. if you hurt yourself and couldn't regenerate or heal. i don't know what i'd do. if you ever feel emotion again, just come talk to me."
"well, akaza-chan, i only ever feel emotion around you. you've brought it out of me somehow." douma giggled. "so then i guess you'll have to kill me!"
akaza smacked him "not funny douma"
douma stood up and stretched. he looked down at the shorter boy and smiled. he grabbed akaza by the waist and pulled him close.

in all akazas life, he never felt so good. doumas long slender hands gripping him tightly, the small intimate space they were in, and no one around to bother them. he felt so passionate about douma. more than that of a friend.
akaza stood on his tippy-toes to tried and meet the blondes eye height. he was still way shorter.
douma and akaza just looked at eachother, the air around them seemed to shimmer with energy.
douma moved his hand up to the back of akazas head and met his face in a passionate kiss. akaza felt doumas soft lips against his. this feeling was pur bliss. they seemed to be connected for eternity. douma broke away first. he smiled brightly at the pink haired boy. "where does one go after reaching the zenith of pleasure?"
"i'll show you" akaza smirked and slammed douma against the wall. they began to kiss passionately, holding eachother like there was no tomorrow. they broke apart, only when their lungs begged for air. akaza began to make his way down onto doumas neck. he sucked at the skin until he left his mark; he then reached the collar of doumas top. he annoyingly tugged at it, giving douma puppy dog eyes. douma smirked and slid off his top, revealing his perfect chizzled body. akaza left no part of douma untouched. he kissed and bit wherever he could. Finally he reached doumas pleasure center.  With no hesitation akaza began to suck on his nipple passionately. douma couldn't help but let a small moan escape his mouth. this pleased akaza, only making him more passionate about pleasing the taller demon.
akaza made his way down doumas abs, he had a way of making the blonde shiver with his very touch.
douma took off akazas haori and ran his hands through the pinkettes hair. douma couldn't even control himself anymore. akaza made him feel so good. every lick of his tongue sent chills down his spine.
akaza made his way into another road block. pants. akaza didn't even wait for doumas approval this time. he pulled the drawstring and ripped his pants down to the floor. akaza was impressed, douma was packing more than he led on. akaza grabbed doumas hard cock and looked back up at him. douma blushed and moved into kiss akaza again. they sloppily made out again. akaza kept his grip firm, he knew what douma was trying to do and it wouldn't work,  he had unfinished business. akaza broke away and got onto his knees. he gave no second thought and took it all in at once. it was hard not to gag at doumas impressive length, but akaza didn't want douma to think he couldn't handle it.
by now douma had lost all control. he kept moaning akazas name or "please" or something totally inaudible.
akaza licked doumas whole length up and down, he didn't even remember to breathe. all he wanted to do was pleasure his man.
akaza felt his partners member throb on in his mouth, the skin tightened.
"akaza s-stop i'm g-gonna cu-!" it was too late. douma burned the back of akazas throat with his hot cum. akaza licked his lips dry and felt douma shiver. akaza took his partners manhood out of his mouth and smirked. douma looked down and the smaller boy with a devilish grin.
he only said two words: "my turn"
douma grabbed akaza and pushed him onto the floor. Douma straddled him, grinding into his crotch. douma wasted no time taking off akazas pants and throwing them to the side.
douma licked from his belly button, down to his hard dick. douma grabbed ahold, but did something akaza didn't expect. with his other arm he grabbed akazas legs and threw them over his shoulders. akaza gasped at his superiors actions, seeing douma this way was so hot. douma was already hard again, and with one quick movement he slammed inside akaza!
akaza screamed in pleasure. he had never let anyone defy him like this before.
douma pumped his hand on akaza length, while simultaneously thrusting his hips back and forth. it felt so good inside the smaller demon. "god akaza, you're so tight!" douma went even faster to try and loosen up the pink haired demon. akaza was lost for words, he was in a world of pleasure, he could feel his climax coming. "d-douma...i-im.... c-close." akaza could barely get the words out between his fast breaths.
"awww so soon akaza-chan? that's all right, ill go slow now!" douma smiled at the little demon and went harder and faster than before. "l-liar" akaza moaned. douma slammed into akaza, finally reaching his g-spot. akaza went over the edge and came all over his partners hand.
quickly after, douma came for the second time, filling up akazas tight hole.
akaza was in bliss with pleasure, he couldn't even speak.
"how did that feel?" douma taunted.
akaza just moaned in response.
douma smirked at him.  "good boy"
douma wrapped his arms tightly around the demon. he breathed in his air and fell asleep. akaza passed out soon after, holding onto doumas.