Prologue

No one's POV

A young girl about 4 years was peacefully sleeping hugging her F/c stuff animal, but was awoken by the sound of two voices yelling.

"Momma? Dad?" Y/n called out for them, she then got out of bed and went downstairs quietly trying to get a better look to what's going on.

She saw a light shine through the door, but seeing two tall shadow figures showing signs of rage and aggressive movement.

The girl was now witnessing her parents having an argument, the child was scared and in tears knowing the topic was about her...

"I can't take it any longer F/N! Why doesn't your family take her?!" M/N yelled at your father, both arguing with eachother back and forth.
"I told you! They won't because we kept on leaving that damn child with them for a long time!" F/N lashed out at her.

Y/n felt sad, this wasn't the first time she witnessed this, she slowly backed away trying to go back to bed, but made a big mistake by backing up to a vase, as results of it being shattered.

Both suddenly heard the sound and whiplashed their heads to their own child, "MY VASE!" M/n yelled starring at her vase before putting her attention back to Y/n, she was scared and quickly ran upstairs hearing the parents call her.

It's 3:21AM, the door was locked so her parents don't come in, it's been about 3 minutes of them saying
"Y/n! Open the door!" Or "We didn't mean it!" But she knew it was a lie.

'I don't like it when mama and papa are yelling..' Y/n thought before checking under the door to see if they were still there, and they were still standing there.

Third POV

She could hear faint whispers between the parents, they both sounded happy for a moment. Your mom knocked on the door gently before saying, "Honey look, we're sorry Mommy and Daddy'are stressed out, and I know your sleepy but, we'd like for you to meet someone real quick."

You gave it a thought but went for it anyways, you unlocked the door and smiled at them both, your mom lead you to the closet to pick out your clothes on what your gonna wear, then you went to get yourself a plate/bowl of F/Fruits and your dad told you to take it with you.

All 3 of you went to the car, you were feeling a little sleepy but stayed up for awhile still eating F/Fruit, you all pulled up infront of a lovely light turquoise color house, your dad unbuckled your seatbelt and carried you to the door.

Your mother knocked the door and we all waited for someone to open the door, and they did, the person was a tall fluffy type cloud guy, wearing striped pj's and looked sleepy, his eyes opened wide seeing your dad.

"F/n! M/n! Long time no see! And is that Y/n!? I haven't seen you since you were 3!" The cloud man said starring at you with glee, and hugging both your parents and your dad laugh catching up with Steve, your mother smiled and told you his name was Steve Small and said her hello to him.

He then let you all in the house, you were placed onto the couch still hugging your stuffed animal.

"Steve! Wow you haven't changed that much, is that a new guitar?" Steve or Mr small nodded as he pat your head.
Steve was still talking to your parents as you slowly wondered off into the hallway seeing a few pictures of him with your two adults but younger.

Suddenly you hear from the doorway Mr small yelling at them, he tried to stop them before they left leaving a few suitcases and a letter that looked thick. You quickly ran next to Mr small and smiled a bit, looking up at him and said, "Don't worry Steve! They'll be back, they always come pick me up."

Long story cutting short, Steve Small called the police to report your parents, and he kept you with him before police came. It turns out your parents did left you with him, but forever.

While you were changing into your clothes, they packed everything you had, well what little you had. Then they packed their stuff as well, knowing that Mr small would call the police only to find no one there. And what was in the letter was about 600$ for you while Steve Small would take care of you.

Many cops were with Mr small while you were with one cop who kept you entertained by you playing on his phone, they all left leaving you with Steve, he had some papers with him and turned to your direction.

"Hi Y/n, Um so it turns out your Parents?," Small's voice was with a tiny bit of fear and sleepiness, "They left you with me...and I don't believe they won't come back.." as soon as he said that, your smile slowly fell.

This brought tears in your eyes, you already missed them and didn't know where they are, "But don't worry Sweetie! It's gonna be alright, because I'm going to be your new dad." Steve or your new dad said with a bit of happiness in his voice.

Your eyes lit up before wiping the last remaining tears off your face, "Your going to be my new dad?" He nodded as your little body became with joy and happiness, you hugged him as he carried you to your new room, at least it was a room.

It had a bed, a lamp, window, and a closet that was empty, your eyes slowly began to fall you smiled finally knowing you'll have a parent that will give you many love and attention.

Your dad then placed you into the covers and gave you your other stuff animals you had, he pat your head and went to the door. He turns to face you with a smile, "Goodnight Y/n, wake me up if you need anything." He said before closing the door.

A small smile on your face making you feel like this is gonna be a great life with your new parent, "I'm Happy" was all you said before closing your eyes and catching sleep.