First day

A/N: it's been awhile and I'm not that great at writing books so hope you like it ;v;

Y/n's POV

"Wake up Sunflower, The bus will be here in 1 hour and 24 minutes." Dad said gently shaking me to wake up as my eyes slowly open up, I felt H/l H/c hair was tangled a bit and smiled at dad.

"Morning Dad," I yawned as we both went to the kitchen and ate F/b with
F/d, "Still sleepy but this breakfast should wake me up by now" Dad nodded as he went to the highschool early. I've gone to the other school but dad now wanted me to go to where he works, at Elmore Junior Highschool.

"Be sure to lock the doors, get all your things, take the lunch I made for you, and to meet me by the school entrance at 8AM sharp!" Dad yelled looking at me as I nodded before he was leaving the house and driving to the school in Janice.

I still had time anyways, maybe for another nap probably? " I'm tired anyways, might as well sleep a bit more." I said to myself as I set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes.

"It's just a sleep, what's the worst that could happen?" I said to myself again as I closed my eyes and felt sleepy, it felt nice and comfy. I woke up feeling energy a bit, what time is it?

I look at my phone and saw the missed alarm...and it was 7:21, I started blankly at it and ran around the place getting everything I need for my first day. Yes I had time but I don't trust myself when it's a longer time limit.

I brushed my hair, teeth, and changed into my F/Outfit, "Okay! Lunch! Supplies! Keys! And only 35 minutes to spare!" I'm great at this Hopefully?
I got my phone, notebook, and earbuds/headphones with (Music).

I closed the doors and made sure it was locked, I looked  around and went to the near by bus stop, there were a few other students, I stood there playing my song and tapped my foot onto the ground waiting for the bus.

I felt someone touch my shoulder, I took off my earbuds/headphones and looked to see a paper girl,a dinosaur, a cloud, a banana, a multicolor fairy, a blue cat guy, and a orange fish that's legs were longer.

"Who are you?" The Dinosaur asked in a growling voice, the others started at me, "O-Oh! My name is Y/n." My voice cracked a bit but they all nodded before asking more questions.

As I was standing in my spot I felt someone bump into me, I turned around to see a pink giant bear? Huh looks friendly, but then it roared and had it's claws out and tried to attack a mouse dude.

I flinched looking around the others, they don't seem to care, though some stepped away in fear, but they were rough housing so I guess? Then a grey hand clawed towards them, then a cupcake that looked like Katie's mom made it, and then comes a bomb guy.

I ignore them and began to listen to my music, the bus soon arrived as everyone was sitting down to their seats, I found a place to sit was the middle row. I sat next to a window seeing the sunrise sky, it was weird being around new people even though I've seen a few of them from stores or at town, but this is what it's gonna be.

After about 12 minutes of the bus right, we finally made it to the school, everyone got off and began to head inside the school. I see dad and head towards him, he smiled and began to lead me to the principal's office.

We walked inside, the first thing I can tell is that other bystanders are looking at me. I saw the same bad guys again, but this time the mouse was looking at me and whispered something to the hand, then the hand told something to that bomb guy, this time he looked at me, and had a look on his face.

I felt anxious and nervous, dad finally let me to the office as he went back to his own, I knocked the door before opening it. "Hello? Principal Brown? I'm the new student." I looked to see the principal was all hairy and had glasses on. "Ah yes, Y/n L/n. Your Mr. Small's daughter. Here's your schedule." yeah I still had my last name, when I was a kid my dad was supposed to choose it but wanted to leave it, still don't know why.

"Yep thank you!" I said as I left the office, I looked through my schedule and tried to find my classroom for 1st period, Which is Biology with Mrs. Simian's. But I thought she thought 7th graders, maybe she does all grades?

Third Person's POV

Y/n quickly went to her class so that she won't be late, there was a woman that was also a Baboon. She greet the students at the door, but with angry stares and lashes out on them.

She then saw the same bomb guy go in class but was that small mouse guy and with a green peapod girl, slowly anxiety and stress came to you.