Chapter 1

Kierra P.O.V
My name is Kierra Carter. I'm 15 years old and I go to Pacific Vista High in Los Angeles, California.
My mom is Lauren London. you may know her as Keira on "The Game".
I have two besties called Sharday and Chelsea. I'm a bad bitch and nobody messes with me.

I wake up at 6:30 AM to my alarm playing flawless by Beyoncé(I didn't wake up flawless). I get up,did my hygiene stuff and got in the shower. I got out of the shower 25 mins later and got dressed. It's the first day of 10th grade so, I gotta look my best. Today I'm wearing a pink crop top, Aztec-print leggings and my pink Jordan's. I left my hair curly since I didn't feel like straightening it.
I go downstairs to see my mom making cheese toasties. I grab a few slices and leave out. I kissed my mom goodbye and left. I have an black Range Rover that dad got me, I see my dad every weekend when I can, I'm very close to him. Anyways, I go pick up my two besties Sharday and Chelsea.
Chelsea is just like me, black and white, she has long, black hair with blue and purple ends.
Today, she is wearing a black crop top, purple leggings and black grape retro Nike's. Her hair was in a neat bun. Sharday is black and Mexican. she has long, brown hair with honey highlights.
Today, she had her hair curly and she was wearing high-waisted shorts and red crop top with her red and black Nike's. We all looked fly. we arrived at school and all these thirsty niggas tryna holla at us.
We all had first period together, so we walked together to class. we walked in and took our seats. Then this fine brotha, I had never seen in my life had walked in.