Chapter 2

Jordan P.O.V
I'm new to Pacific Vista High. I'm 16, I have shoulder length dreads and the ladies loved me. I had on a red polo, pair of jeans and my white and blue flight Jordan's. Mrs Blackshire introduced me to the class since I was a new student to the school and everybody may not know me. She told me to sit next to Kierra. She is definitely a baddie, she is so fine.

Kierra P.O.V
So the boy's name is Jordan. he's my type of guy - dreads, light skin and he is fine.
"Hey, I'm Jordan" he said in his deep, sexy voice.
"I'm Kierra Carter" I said,
"You're Lauren London's daughter, right?"
"Yeah why"
"Just asking, you look exactly like her"
" I get that a lot", we both laughed.
After School
Jordan came over to my house. I changed into my shorts and a crop top with black sandals. He said he was taking me out.
Jordan P.O.V
I'm really feeling Kierra. But I've just met her. I'm gonna take it slow with her because there's something different about her. She nothing like the others. She's a classy chick, and thick in all the right places.
"So, where we going?"
"It's a surprise"
"Ok, mom I'm going out"
Lauren London (mom) P.O.V
I walk downstairs to see Kierra and some boy about to walk out the door, so I stop them.
"Kierra" I said.
"What mom?" She said, she lucky her little friend was here.
"Where are you going Ki?"
"Out"
"Be back by 11:30"
"Ok mom"
And with that, Kierra and her little friend left.

Jordan P.O.V
We got to the place, we were going and Kierra was so surprised
"How'd you get reservations here?" She said.
"I got connections", I said.
We settled down at our table, when I got a phone call. It was my boss Wayne. He said he needed me ASAP. I said I was busy at the moment. He didn't care.
When I got off the phone, Kierra asked me what's wrong.
"It's my mom, she's sick" I lied.
"Oh, well I understand" She said.
"I'll take you home"
"Ok", she said sadly.
10 mins later.
We arrived at her house, she looked sad
"I'm sorry Kierra, I'll make it up to you" I say as I give her a kiss on her cheek.
Kierra P.O.V
I'm so angry, I though we was gonna have a nice night but no I end up sitting on the couch watching romance movies on my own. I wonder if he is actually going to see his mom or does he already have a girl.