𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

It was time to open presents. The avengers gathered around and got their Christmas gifts ready. Each avenger had a secret santa. Bucky's secret santa was Yelena, and Yelena's was Bucky's.

"Okay! First off, let's start with uh.. Natasha's sister!" Tony says.

Yelena roll her eyes "My name's Yelena, сука."

"Okay you're obsessed with that word." Tony says

Yelena finds the present with her name written on it. She opens the red and black box and finds a vest. A vest with a lot of pockets.

"Ебена мать (Holy shit). Which one of you guys stalked me?" Yelena says with her jaw on the ground. The avengers laughed at the joke yelena made.

Bucky raises his right hand.

"I don't get this friendly, but thank you, Bucky"

Yelena sits back down on her chair admiring the vest. Bucky finds his present and opens it. Inside the box was a hair conditioner.

"Huh?" Bucky says confused

"Merry Christmas!"

Bucky glares at the giggling Yelena.

"Im joking! That's not all." Yelena admits

Digging deeper, Bucky finds an IPhone 6. Confused, Bucky asks "What's this?"

"A phone! You can uh.. text your other super soldier guy with it!" Yelena answers.

Tony and Peter can't help but giggle at the present Yelena gave.

"Merry Christmas, Old guy" Yelena says and hugs Bucky.

"Oh, and you can keep the conditioner." Yelena added.

"You're gonna teach me how to use this." Bucky says holding the Iphone. The avengers laugh and Bucky and Yelena walked back to their spot and plopped down while they continued with the presents.