1

Lightbulb laid in bed. Today was a fairly boring day. Maybe she could plan something fun for the whole team!

Lightbulb got up and went to her makeshift desk. She made it out of a stool and another stool. Maybe she could get her hands on some plywood.

She grabbed her brainstorming notebook from a long LONG time ago. She only used it back when Inanimate Insanity 2 was airing.

In the end, she came up with many ideas. Most of them were fantasies, but it would still be fun to act it out with her friends! Surely they would accept.

With very large amounts of thinking, and maybe just a little overthinking, she landed on a picnic. Paintbrush probably won't have a problem about that. She chose the picnic because she didn't want them to be unhappy and bored with the rest of them. That would ruin the fun of the whole trip!

She informed the rest of the group, and everyone seemed okay with it. Everyone was going tomorrow, so maybe she can prepare just a little bit, to save time when the time comes!

She ended up preparing everything in half an She knew the picnic was planned for tomorrow, so there was a bit of boring waiting to be waited.

She just played Mario Cart the rest of the day before flopping onto her bed and passing out.

-

Test Tube accepted reluctantly, she was freaking out. She did not want to be seen as annoying or bothersome so she didn't ask any questions.

But really, did she had to bring anything? What would happen there? Would she accidentally ruin a relationship? She over-thank everything until it was late enough for her brain to shut down from pure exhaustion. At least the picnic was happening at 6PM, that would give more time for shut eye.

-

The next day, both Lightbulb and Test Tube woke up rather late. It was normal for Test Tube, but definitely not normal for the Lightbulb. They both woke up at 2PM.

Lightbulb yawned, and got out of bed. Going to the bathroom to freshen herself up. Maybe she could take a cold shower to wake her up more. That would be a productive start to the afternoon!

After Lightbulb's extremely cold shower, she was ready to set up the picnic! She grabbed everything she needed like the picnic basket and the cloth to sit on! She left almost immediately, nearly forgetting her phone.

"Oh right, it's 2PM still." Lightbulb talked to herself. She had a painful amount of waiting to wait again. She replayed Minecraft with Fan and died during the Ender Dragon fight.

-

After a good amount of waiting and preparation, Test Tube was ready to go! It was 5:55PM right now, so she headed out of her hotel room, rushing down the stairs to the location Lightbulb sent all of them.

Test Tube was surprisingly the first one there, second if you counted Lightbulb. Test Tube phone buzzed, she checked it.

It was a notification from Paintbrush, they said that they would be late because of Fan. That was a classic.

Lightbulb and Test Tube made small talk waiting for everyone to get to the picnic. They talked about Inanimate Insanity Invitational. Soon enough, it wasn't small talk anymore.

"Woah! So you made a cool robot of bow??" Lightbulb's eyes glowed with excitement and curiosity. Test Tube could barely look at her, she was flushed.

"Yep, I did indeed." Test Tube replied with a simple answer, Lightbulbs questions kept coming and coming. But they did stop after a bit.

"Hey guys!" Fan waved from a good length away. Lightbulb and Test Tube looked at them. Lightbulb waved and rushed over to them. Test Tube stayed where she was sitting.

They all talked and talked, Test Tube listened sometimes. She ate some peanut butter sandwiches from the basket Lightbulb brought. Test Tube didn't know when to talk, due to her friends talking to fast. Paintbrush almost seemed just as awkward, but they knew when to join in.

After a whole of Test Tube listening to the conversation from time to time, almost everyone was gone now. It just left her and Lightbulb.

"So 'Tube.." Lightbulb started talking, Test Tube listened.

"Are you doing okay? You stopped talking when Fan and Paintbrush got here. Is something on your mind?" Lightbulb tried asking her green friend.

"Yes, i'm doing fine. I just can't socialize as good as you. Maybe a can get there one day." Test Tube laughed, it seemed to have brightened the mood.

Test Tube got up, and helped Lightbulb clean up. They were awfully close to each other, making Test Tube look away or take a breather from time to time.

"Did you really have to pack all that stuff Lightbulb? It was just a simple picnic."

"Yep! Like, what happens when you need a fork? Or a plate to put your food on when your making hand gestures?"

"Okay Lightbulb, you make a good point."

Test Tube smiled at her best friend, she smiled back.

"Well, thank you for helping me clean up, but i'm gonna go now! See ya!"

Test Tube watched as her yellow friend dropped her off at her lab. That was sweet.

Test Tube knew she was too late, but she waved goodbye, and went inside her lab.