Chapter 13

Percy's POV

I vapor Travelled back into my room where I found Selina waiting for me. She immediately perked up when she saw me. She looked absolutely adorable with her cat ears perking straight up in excitement.

"Let me get dressed and I'll take you on that date, plus you've gotta get dressed in a fancier outfit as well." I said and she nodded before running off quickly and excitedly.

I quickly changed into a black suit with a sea green tie like last time except this one has a more vibrant green to it. I exited my room carrying a suitcase of the cash from the bank and I met Selina on the way there. We found Harley and Pam excitedly waiting in the living room. They both got very excited when they saw us.

"Oh, where you taking her?" Harley questioned me excitedly.

"I'm taking her to Iceberg Lounge, yes I'm aware of the owner." I answered her. "If he tries to cause any issues they'll need a new owner, again."

"Alright then." Harley said with a slight doubtful tone. "But you'd better keep her safe."

"Of course I'm gonna keep my kitten safe." I said, offended at the implication. "My last, and only other, girlfriend I jumped into Tartarus for, so I have no issues killing a damn penguin for this one or anybody else in this town for that matter."

Just then I received an IM from Diana, surprising me and startling the other three. When it cleared up it looked like Diana was in a fight and I spotted the old gods fighting the replacements.

"It looks like you two had better be ready for your new positions." I said confusing Harley and Pam. "The old gods are attacking the replacements."

"Is it safe for my baby?" Harley asked me, a touch scared.

"Yes, it is perfectly safe." I answered reassuringly. "Your baby will also turn into a god or goddess."

"I'm ready." Pam said and I nodded.

"Would you like to come with or not?" I asked my kitten.

"I'll join you this time." My kitten said before grabbing onto my arm.

Pam and Harley grabbed onto each other and I placed a hand on Pam's shoulder before vapor traveling the four of us into the Olympian throne room. I then used my blood bending to force the old gods to freeze in their movements.

"Thank you Percy." Diana said sounding like she was out of breath.

"We will not allow these children to replace us!" Ares screamed at me in rage.

"Well, Demeter and Dionysus, meet your replacements." I said gesturing to Harley and Pam while turning the god and goddess to face them. "Ok, Harley, move in front of Dionysus and aim your gun just above his heads current position." She did as instructed. "I'm going to rip his head off and you need to shoot it with the celestial bronze bullet I gave you."

"But you didn't give me any bullets?" Harley questioned confused.

"Check the chamber of the gun." I said and she did so and was shocked. "I slipped it into your gun the moment I knew you'd be the one replacing Dionysus."

"Oh, even I didn't notice you do that." My kitten said surprised, causing a gentle smile to form on my face. "You're good."

"Ready?" I questioned.

"Yup, let her rip." Harley said before laughing at her own joke.

I did as instructed and ripped Dionysus' head off and she fired the bullet directly into his brain before she started to glow a purplish-golden color and Dionysus disintegrated into nothing, leaving behind only golden dust.