Love in his gymII Wakasa. Imaushi:chapter 2

Warning ⚠: this is where the smut starts good luck

___________________________

The next day Y/n get ready and she left food for his little brother, She will go to wakasa's gym for something. She arrived at wakasa's gym, she went in and go to wakasa's office.

"Oh so you really came, shall we do "it"?

" sure but actually what are you gonna teach me? "

"I'm not gonna teach you but I'm gonna fuck you"

He smirked, looking at you with lustful, you gulp of nervous. You do like him since you met him and your still a virgin so, your gonna let him get your virginity.

He goes to you and start to kiss your neck and sucking it, after he kissed and sucked your neck. He start to kiss you in the lips, of course you kissed him back😉.

He unbutton your polo, and took it off you. You both break the kiss and he takes off his shirt(also the door is locked and the window of the office is close and his office is sound proff so no need to be worry about other people hearing them doing it😏)

You feel him unhooking your bra and taking off your pants leaving you in your panties, he faced your tits and start to suck it and he slide his hand to your panties and rub your clit.

"Ah~mhm~" you moan

He thrust his fingers in and out of you, you keep moaning feeling both pain and pleasure.

Few more thrust then he take out of his fingers and takes off your panties, he carried you up and put you in his desk. He unzips his pants and take out his big and thick cock😏👍 and position it to your entrance.

"Please... "

"Please what princess? "

"Please put it in... "

"Your wish is my command" he smirked

He push his huge cock in your entrance and you scream of pain, His huge cock is now inside you. You take a deep breath before he starts to move back and forth inside you

"Ah~so.. Fuck~ ugh~"

Hes thrust became faster which made you moan louder, the pain your feeling became the feeling of pleasure. You scratch his back signing that you what to stop but he didn't listen he keep continuing fucking you like crazy.

"Fuck~so tight~~ugh~" he moan

You blushed by hearing him moaning, you feel that your close to your orgasm

"W-waka~ cumming...."

"Your close? "

You nod and keep moaning, you scratch his back again telling him she wants to cum now like now

"Hold it wait for me to be close"

You got shock what he said

"Please I want to come now please.. "

"Just hold it for a minute I'll be close soon"

You nod, he's now close. He kissed you

"Im close now let's come together okay? "

You nod again as you two come together, he lift you up and put you in the couch, he fixed himself and gave you your clothes back. You out back your clothes and rest for few minutes.

"Can you still walk back home?

You tried to stand up but failed, wakasa help you stand up.

" I'll drive you home"

You nod as you two get out of his gym and went inside his car and drive you back home, you arrived at your house. You waved good bye to wakasa and he left, you went inside your house seeing your brother is watching TV.

"Ne-chan your home! "

"Yea-" you fall

"Ne-chan are you okay?! "

He help you go up and go to the couch to rest, you later his head as a thank you.

"Ne-chan why your home late, isn't it Saturday you don't have work at Saturday? "

You were silent and got up again so you can cook dinner for both you and your brother.