Chapter 1

I was walking home one night when I noticed i was being followed. Fuck! My my phone died earlier at my best friends house. In a panic I began to run. I heard footsteps getting closer. The neighbor's lights were off and my house was nearby so I sped up and I stopped behind a tree to hide and catch my breath. I noticed the footsteps fading away amd I decided to cut through a few yards to get home faster. Still scared shitless I ran as fast as I could. I slipped through my back door and locked it. I went to my front door and made sure it was locked. Then, I plugged in my charger and called my parents. They were on a buisness trip. With tears in my eyes, I told them what had happend.

 I told them good-bye and hung up. I went to my room and fell asleep to Infamous. I love the sound of Chris's voice! It makes me forget the world. Within 3 songs I was out. I woke up and looked at my phone. 3:32, UGH! Too damn early. I tried to force myself back to sleep but nothing. Suddenly, I heard someone open the front door. I crawl out of bed, grab my phone, and as quietly as possible I sneek downstairs and I slipped into the hall. I saw someone standing there going through my things. I dial 9-1-1, but before the call went through the person saw me. With tears in my eyes, I slipped my phone into my pocket. He grabbed me and dragged me outside. I saw a van that had followed me home a few times. Inside were5 other guys. All of which had masks on. I screamed. The guy that grabbed me threw me in the van. We drove off. We drove for hours, we finally stopped at a house, a nice house. Not the typical "kidnapper's place"

I heard the door open and one of the guys grabbed my hand and led me inside and up the stairs to a bed room. The bed was a queen sized bed with black, white, and red bed spread... My favorite colors! Someone walked over to the closet and opened it and there was all kinds of band t-shirts and hoodies. He opened the drawer and there was just about every color of skinny jeans and Vans! This is awesome, but I need to get out of here. I need to get home to my mom. I pulled out my phone. No service. Fuck. I turned on Infamous and turned it all the way up and layed down for bed. I fell asleep about for songs in. I woke up to someone sitting on the floor beside my bed. It was dark but his mask was off. I almost freaked when I realized who it was. It was Ghost from Motionless In White! I started to question this. "Is this a dream?" I kept asking my self. I fell back asleep to "Hatefuck"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note (:

sorry, it's short but if you like it let me know so I know if i should continue it or not!! (: