The Midterm Terror

It was a Monday, the first day of midterm tests at my university. The day started out with a quick reduplication of tintinnabulation of sharp screeching noises, my roommate's alarm clock. Once I remembered that I had not studied so much as a minute all year, and had been late for all of my classes. After that revolution, I got up and frantically started going around and asking for everyone's class notes. My roommate gets up at six o'clock each morning, so I figured I had enough time to shake off the effect of last night, and get at least thirty-percent of the answers right on my first test.

Once I arrived at my class, I realized my teacher seemed different that day. I was handed my test and as I was filling it in I realized it was soaked, but I dried it up and finished filling in the test. When I gave the teacher the test, she gave it back to me immediately and noticed blood on my hands, and my paper seemed to have been bleeding. I was torpid and by the trepidation of the moment. My teacher has always given my red papers, but they were red with ink, but this one had trebling red blood coming out of it. I looked up at my teacher, and her face was like a sylph she was wearing a roquelaure, and holding a scythe. A conflagration surrounded her, and she said as she started vociferated in a demonic voice, it's your own fault!"

She continued by starting to swing at me with the monstrous weapon in her hand. It was like she was death coming to collect my soul. Then I started to hearing loud anomalous stertorous like noises. Then my teach finally hit me, and I had a shard pain and felt like someone had put something on my face, I touched my face and looked on my hands to see red. After that I felt cold inside my mouth, and I broke out screaming. It was all a dream, I had really only been in my dorm room the hole time. The loud anomalous stertorous noises I was hearing was a really stertorous noise called me snoring, and the stuff on my face was my roommate putting peanut butter and whip cream on my face. It was actually the day of the test; my memories collecting notes was from a week ago. I asked my roommate what had happened, and these were her exact words, "After the first 24 hours of you studying, I came in here to find you hunched over that desk, wrapped in your blanket, and you had big black circles around your eyes and your skin was van. So basically, you looked like a cadaver wrapped in a pall, and then on Sunday finally broke down and went into a torpid state. And oh yeah, you also started snoring very loudly." That may have not been exactly what she said, but that is what it sounded like to me. That day I went to my tests and on all of them barely got a passing score and didn't remember anything I had studied, and now after that dream am dreadfully afraid of Ms. Park, my teacher. But there is one thing that will always stick with me that I have learned, I will never drink even a sip of alcohol again.