Chapter 8

Slyveon huffed while listening to music in her headphones, 'I wish people could take a hint sometimes...,' she thought darkly.

Darkside and Shine both went over to Slyveon, the girl dropped from the tree. "What do you want again Shine? Umm, your new...,"

"Pinkie, lose the attitude!" Darkside crossed her arms.

"EXCUSE YOU!?" Slyveon gasped in shock, "Who do you think you are? My mom?"

"No, I'm your sister...," The black-haired girl replied.

"Sure, and I'm the Devil~!" Slyveon laughed slightly, "Who are you really?"

Darkside shrugged before using her powers to freeze Slyveon in place, "Sorry, but I'm giving back your memories whether you like it or not!"

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Slyveon shouted while trying to break out of the telekinesis, Darkside put her hand on her sister's forehead and Slyveon's eyes widened. 'Wait..., Dark!? Shine!?'

"You remember now?" Darkside asked with a small sime at her younger sister.

"DARK!" Slyveon hugged the black-haired girl, "I would never forget you on purpose!" Darkside patted her siblings head to calm her down.

"Group hug!" Shine shouted and hugged her family, "I missed this...,"

"I did too," Darkside replied while crying a little bit, "I thought I lost you both forever but I never gave up hope on either of you."

Alexzander, Roger, and Tony were watching the family reunion, "I'm glad we could get them back together!" Alex smiled.

"Agreed," Tony nodded and looked at Roger, "What about you?"

"I guess..., I'm just worried we'll get annoyed three times as much now that there's three of them," The Cyan fox shrugged.

"I didn't even think about that," Tony blinked.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Alexzander told them as they watched the three sisters head back home- together.