Fox Mulder x reader

Very very veeeery short story but a good one in my opinion and mulder in that white shirt Hoooot.

I watch as Scully puts a bowl of food on the ground for the dog who comes over and starts eating. Scully starts petting it as DaSilva stands off to the side and Hodge comes in and announces" It passed the worms in it's stool. They're dead."

Scully turns to me and says" well I think you should go and check out Mulder y/n, htalk to him first and try to make this voluntary." I nod to her as Dasilva looks confused." What?"

Hodge immediately protested" she can't go in there alone."

I reassure him" If anything happens ya'll can rush inside. we can't do this to him until I'm sure and I won't let you. besides I'm the only one who can calm him down he trust me." (and I care too much for him) I thought to myself.

Me and Scully nod to each other as I head towards Mulder's makeshift cell, I unbolted the door as Hodge moves to stands against the door. I slides the door open and Mulder gets to his feet quickly, flinching.

"It's just you?" Mulder ask.

I say trying to calm hm down" Yes Mulder it's just me I've come to check you out make sure you're not infected. I'm not gonna hurt you Fox ok?"

The door slams shut as I turns on the light. Mulder says to me" It's one of them."

"Yes it very well could be one of them, but we don't know that and the way they see it is that no one's been killed since you've been in here.

Mulder reply's" so"

So We found a way to kill it. Two worms in one host will kill each other." I said.

Mulder says" You give me one worm, you'll infect me."

I whisper to him" If that's true Mulder, then why didn't you let them inspect you?"

Mulder whispers back" I would have but Scully pulled a gun on me. Now I don't trust them. But I want to trust you."

I whisper back to him " Okay they're not here now, trust me let help you"

Mulder turns around. And I pull down the back of his shirt, as I inspected his neck I begin to gently glide my hand over his neck tingles spread through my fingers as I watch the muscle flex as he tenses and relax. feeling starstuck by the way his skin feels beneath my fingers wondering if he feels the tingling like I do, I realize what I'm doing and snatch my hands away clearing my throat I announce to him " No bump"

With a breathy chuckle I turns to leave but Mulder grabs me. I gasps in shock and start to turn my head but he gently nudges me back to facing forward. He pulls my hair to the side and pushes down the back of my shirt and inspects my neck gently caressing the side of me neck with his thumb. he then leans down and kisses the nook of my neck, feeling the tingling double I let out a breathy gasp and instinctively turn my head more for him.

But he stops and steps away saying" im sorry I shouldn't have done that. Um there's no bump, you're not infected either."

Feeling a little disappointed I slide the door open. Mulder and Me walk out and I announce to the others." I just examined him. He's uninfected."

Mulder says" So is she."

And I follow up with" Which means that it must be one of you."

Hodge replys" All right. Go over to the main building. I'd like to check him myself. Then he can examine three of us. Wanna lead the way?"

Mulder walks forward slowly. Hodge and DaSilva start behind him then look at each other. Hodge grabs Mulder and slams him into a few boxes. DaSilva grabs me and Scully, throws us into the room and bolts the door. All we hear is Mulders grunts and screams and we start beating on the door trying to get out.

(Time skip)

We watched as Hodge walks away after explaining to us about DaSliva and the dogs quarantine and how the government decided to make a huge bonfire out of the worm infested site we just left

"It's still there, 200,000 years down in the ice "Mulder says.

Scully reply's." Leave it there."

She picks up her bag and walks off. Mulder looks off into the distance and I look at him and quickly looked away Asking" Mulder can I ask you something?"

"Anything" he says looking at me I nervously fiddle with my hands not finding the right words.He look at me concerned.

"what is it sweetheart what's wrong" he ask using one of his nicknames that's he's has for me since we've first worked together knowing that it always cheers me up and makes me smile when things are down.

I pluck up the courage and asked him" do you like me Mulder?"

He laugh and reply's" of course I like you darlin I wouldn't work with you if I didn't like you"

I quickly blurt out" n-no Mulder I mean like like me, like love me like me I mean I like like you and with what happened tonight I figured you're like like me as well I mean I've like like you for a while since I first started working with you, I mean when I first saw you I nearly broke my neck tripping over my feet down the hall you were so cute and-and gorgeous and you still obviously are and-and some of the shirts you wear like the one you have on now are like just phew and-and I mea-mmm.

After looking at me amused by my rambling for a moment he quickly drop his bag and kisses me deeply. I close my eyes and start to kiss back feeling the tingles turn into fireworks that burst around us.

as the kiss start to get even deeper we hear.HOONNKK." Come on love birds we got a flight to catch save it for when we get back!" Scully tells. We break apart and Moulder rest his head against mine look into my eyes with a soft grin.

He says" your so cute when you stutter." I smile at him about to reply. HOOOONNNKKK.

He's sighs and says" come on baby girl let's not keep Scully waiting any longer she might turn into a Skeleton if we do then she'll be a Scullyton."

He winks and I giggle at his charm (plus his used my all time favorite nickname that he calls me ) he then picks up our bags and wrap his arm around me as we walk off to the Jeep Off. I cant wait to get home to see where this new adventure takes me and Mulder.

(Aaaannnd scene)