SonTails: Unfortunate Love

Sonic "Uhh finally.. got the party all cleaned up.. now it's time to go to bed.. "Sonic let out a huge yawn.

Tails "hey Sonic I see you cleaned up in here.

Sonic "o-oh hey bud, yeah I did uh I didn't think you were still here to be honest.

Tails "y-yeah I just cleaned out the kitchen and the garage.

Sonic "oh thanks bud hehe.

Tail's "yeah of course by the way.. did we get everywhere in here?

Sonic "lemme see.. the living room we got the kitchen the garage the dining room umm we got the gaming room.. "Sonic sighed for a second."

Tails "what is it?

Sonic "I forget I took your party decorations in your room so we gotta go upstairs and clean it..

Tail's "hey don't worry, you just stay here I'll clean it.

Sonic "all right if you say so.

Tail's "yeah I got it, don't worry.

Sonic "all right, he he Sonic let out a small chuckle as Tail's said that but he had no idea why.

25 minutes later..

Tails "all right done!

Sonic "that was quick.

Tails" eh.. there wasn't much to clean up.

Sonic "hm surprising. Sonic said with a little bit of a weird look on his face, thinking that it would be more dirty.

Tail's "... So how you been? I haven't seen you in a while.. no one has really..

Sonic " oh, right.. I'm fine how about you?

Tails "I'm good ya know the usual stuff is happening me going off to college, graduating.

Sonic "oh really?

Tails "yeah I kinda graduated college a while back.

Sonic "how long are we talking here?

Tails "uhh.. maybe about a month or two really.

Sonic "huh you don't say, I'm proud of you.

Tails " Thanks Sonic.

Sonic "to be honest I haven't been doing much myself I try to stay active these days, but there's not a lot to do really.

Tails "I feel you on that one.. by the way.

Sonic "hmm?

Tails "how's everything going between you and Amy?

Sonic "to tell you the truth there was nothing ever going on.

Tails "what do you mean?

Sonic "I was never with her.

Tail's "why?

Sonic "it's complicated..

Tail's "how complicated can it be?

Sonic "I mean I like the other gender complicated..

Tail's "your gay?

Sonic "... I- . . . yeah.

Tails "same to be totally honest.. yeah I am too, hah.. that's great.. really that's amazing... Heh.. yeah I guess.. Sonic noticed Tails said this in such a sad voice so the hedgehog asked.

Sonic "hey you ok?

Tails "to be honest, no.. I've been, kinda just been tormented all my life about being this way.