Prologue: Where do I begin?

June 20 2012 - It was a fresh morning at Casbo Lake. The dew drops dripping from the trees, the light waves clashing with the shore, the sound of the loon cooing over the surface of the water. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting briefly to the light shining into my face from the open curtains by the window. I swear, every morning I spend here is just another morning I feel more and more useless. I slowly threw my legs over the side of the futon couch, stretching as I caught my morning energy. "Up we get, I guess." I said to myself, chuckling for a moment. I slowly stood up, and made my way to the door, opening it wide to let in the fresh air. Turning to the desk beside the window, I quickly noticed my notebook, with the words "Find Him!" written in thick black sharpie. Now, where this notebook came from originally? I couldn't tell you, but what I can tell you, is it has been one hell of an emotional ride since.

Hi, I'm Preston Nobla. If you're reading this, well, either I'm dead or some damn bastard stole my journal and thought it was a cool story to tell. Anyway, I was in a tragic accident in January of last year, 2011. I was left dead on the side of the road, bleeding out of just about every limb in my body. I was so thankful that Ashley found me when she did. Any longer, and I would have been food for the wolves! Anyway, apparently I was struck by some moron, who thinks it's amazingly fun to drive 130 miles an hour down a windy dirt road. He slammed into the rear quarter of my pickup, sending himself flying out the windshield and myself spinning and off into a ravine. This isn't my recollection of the events, this is Ashleys, but unfortunately, I didn't remember half of my previous life when I woke up, just what I was told, and what I found at home.

See, I thought writing my adventure and my search down into this here journal, would help you understand how I recovered, and had to start the search for my son. There was a reason I was driving up to Rossrey County, I wouldn't come to find out that my son was the reason until later, all I know; I woke up with a sticky note in my wallet with an address on it;

1847 Aristotle Drive, Rossrey County, Ohio.

Any Google search I did yielded nothin', hell, it didn't even give me a Google Maps view, satellite or street view! It was just blurred over. I suspected something was up, but we'll let the journey explain it all as I go, and hopefully, I didn't die in vain.