CHAPTER 331-340

Chapter 331 Distress
  From a distance, from where the sound came from, Shi Mo could see several black dots moving frantically.

  Because of the distance, Shi Mo could only see that they were running, but he didn't see any reason for them to escape.

  That is, there is nothing unusual behind it.

  what happened?

  And Yang Li's eyes met.

  Obviously, she didn't see anything, and she was full of doubts.

  "Could it be that some big monster is chasing after him? It's too big and hasn't appeared yet?" Since standing at the top of the mall and seeing those unimaginable mutant animals and plants, Yang Li's mind is now open.

  "It shouldn't be. It's impossible for large monsters to move without sound, and even snakes can't really track them without leaving any traces." Shi Mo squinted slightly at the black spots from far to near.

  Gu Zixiu also slowly spit out two words: "It's a human."

  Yang Li followed Shi Mo and looked forward, and suddenly muttered: "The ground?"

  She was shocked and suddenly said: "Look at the ground. , is there something wrong? There seems to be something arching in the ground!" After

  her reminder, both Shi Mo and Gu Zixiu subconsciously landed on the yellow sand ground.

  Sure enough, a bulge appeared uninterruptedly on the surface of the sand, and its position kept moving forward, closely following behind the fleeing people.

  Shi meditated for a while, and before he made a sound, he saw Yang Li's long legs swinging, and she got into the car directly.

  The accelerator roared, and it instantly turned into a sandstorm chasing those people.

  Shi Mo was stunned for a moment and slowed her down by half a step.

  But he also quickly reacted, started to keep up, and left a sentence for Gu Zixiu before leaving: "Leave the place where there is sand."

  Watching the two women walk away, leaving a tail of dust, Gu Zixiu He stood there in a daze for a few seconds.

  In the end, he smiled helplessly and moved outside as Shi Mo said.

  Yang Li and Shi Mo shuttled through the desert, driving to the highest speed, like a flash of lightning, and instantly moved to the position of several people.

  There were a total of three people on the run. After entering, Shi Mo could see clearly that they were two men and one woman.

  They were all covered in dust and blood, and they couldn't tell what they looked like at all.

  But in terms of body and skin, he is young and healthy and strong.

  When a few people fled, they saw the figure of Shimo's Yang Li in the distance.

  Excitedly, he waved his hands for help and shouted loudly.

  Of course, don't forget to run wild.

  Even far away, Shi Mo could see the excitement in the eyes of these three people, and even the pace under his feet could not help speeding up a lot.

  With a handsome tail swing, Yang Li and Shi Mo's car arrived in front of these people at the same time.

  One of them was surprised when he saw Yang Li's figure, and said a few words to the boss in surprise.