A Dangerous Leading!

Mino would walk over to a corner. Man! Playing hide and seek with Feizao was so fun. Though eventually, Mino ran out of breathe. Not being able to find them was one thing, but being tired was the next.
"BOO!" Feizao would jump out, Greeting Mino happily.
Mino would jump back, supposedly, you could even say out of their fur.
"Gosh! Don't startle me like that," They'd gasp, jumping to the floor and narrowing their eyes up at Feizao.
"You know I'm afraid of things like that."
Feizao would pick up Mino, placing them on their back teasingly before sprinting off.
"How would I know? You never told me."
Feizao was right, Mino never did tell them. But they should've known! Just from all the times they've curled into a ball from jump scares and horror games they've played, it would've been out there and should've been known.
"Uggh, your running is sure giving me a headache! Could you slow down a bit?"
; "Sure thing." Feizao laughed, walking at a steady pace and just grinning.
"What you been up to lately?"
Mino looked over at Feizao, as Feizao asked more and more questions Mino couldn't help but fall asleep! Gosh. This guy was easily a chatterbox. That's what made them special!
"I've been uh, thinking about a few things actually!" Mino replied, almost falling off of Feizao's back. Soap really wasn't the best thing to climb.
"Ohhh reallllyy? Little pup have a crush?"
Feizao giggled, tripping a bit when Mino slightly fell off.
"No, it's that group. The anti Gootraxian group!"
Feizao stopped, dropping Mino.
"You mean the vengeful Gootraxian's who want to be human again? Sheesh. That group is a lot! I wouldn't ever want to go there."
Mino looked up at Feizao,
"Why'd you drop me?"
Feizao took a glare at the caves, before looking at Mino.
"I.. Think I gotta do something! I'll see you soon, okay?"
How odd. Feizao didn't ever need to do anything, because they were always spending time with others! Though. That would count as doing something wouldn't it? This was pretty out of the blue though! They didn't see any of their friends during the walk, so it was strange.
"Oh! Okay. See you soon, I suppose!"
Feizao scurried off, they looked almost Frightened from something!
Mino looked back, Feizao was already gone and they didn't hear any doors open or close, but they remembered the big, iron door definitely was open before Feizao left.
Mino would definitely hear a push of a button if they closed it, and they heard jack shit! Mino would walk in the direction of the iron door, pushing the button but then realizing the button was jammed!
"Stupid button! Work damnit! Woooooorkkkk..."
It wouldn't budge, they tried various times, before heading to the Caves and sitting down near the Emergency bay. That's when they wanted to go to the Garden! It seemed peaceful, and they could go through the vent if the door was closed shut.
Walking there, as expected, the door was closed. Surprisingly, whoever or, whatever closed them was dumb enough to leave the vent open!
Fitting through Mino glared at 14 different Gootraxian, all looking directly at Mino!
Mino's head was blocked in the vent, and tried to fit it through but couldn't. All they could do was enter the room with the Anti Gootraxian waiting.
One of the Gootraxian ran up to Mino, but Mino jumped through the vent and scurried under a shelf.
A Gootraxian reached their hand underneath the Shelf for Mino, Mino dodging until they couldn't dodge anymore.
Soon, Mino got snatched from under the Shelf.
Now running, crying, and screaming for help wasnt a option! They were so done for. What could they do now?
Being dropped to the floor, Mino ran to the door, yet it was shut! The vent wouldn't work either, because they'd get locked in it again!
scrapping at the door, a few Gootraxian tried to catch Mino and some even tried to attack them, before a odd looking, red slimehound stepped up.
"Leave them be!"

End Part.