Joining The Horrors?

"Leave them be!" A tall, all red slimehound said, reaching for the pink, scarce slimepup. They gently picked them up and carried them away from the others, Mino would look up at them in complete shock! Will they not hurt them? What will they do with them? They had so many questions, but didn't want to ask a single one from fright!
"Hey, Buddy. You're fine now. Stop shaking so much, would ya?" The red slimehound pulled a sprinklekit near them, reaching out for something while the sprinklekit slowly pulled out a strawberry icecream from their labcoat pocket. Surprisingly, it hasn't melted, or anything else! It was in perfect condition.
The red slimehound stumbled to hand Mino the icecream, while Mino reached for it and held it. Did they want them to eat it? What if it was poison! Either way, they didn't care about the risks and didn't want to be chased around again, and ate the icecream.
"Obviously they haven't been fed yet. You hungry?" Mino looked at the Red slimehound. They're friendly? Mino nodded
"Yeah. I'm kinda hungry."
They actually haven't eaten since.. Humans haven't offered food to them! Everyone knows they have no end to their hunger, so Mino didn't want to spoil themselves and act like they were starving, when they really didn't need to eat that much to heal. The slimehound reached for a card and placed it on the door that Mino couldn't get out of!
So that's what it takes to get into a door? Jeez! Mino doesn't even know how to use a keycard, let alone scan it across a door!
Hurting off, they went to the cafe and placed down Mino.
"Pick anything you want. I don't mind."
The red slimehound said, pointing to abble who was out of her shop today to sell food and what not to people. Mino rushed over there.
"Can I get a watermelon please?" They asked politely, making sure they wouldn't draw attention to themselves from the red slimehound and 2 body guards watching them.
Abble pulled a Watermelon from a cooler and placed it on. Wow! A full watermelon? This'll be pricey, won't it?
"7 tokens, please!" Abble reached her paw out waiting, the Gootraxian leader placed down 7 tokens and Mino jumped off the stool they had to order, taking the water melon and climbing onto the slimehounds back.
As they walked off, Mino finished their watermelon before spotting someone they knew!
"Feizao?"