My Childhood

My life was never easy, to begin with. I was one year old when I suddenly got dropped off at my aunt's house because of my twin brother. After all, he is the boy who lived and of course, they assumed I will get jealous because my brother is famous which is completely outrageous I mean why should I get jealous I could get famous on my own in the future. But anyways I'm Hadrian Selenio Potter and I'm older by 5 minutes. Charles James Potter is my younger twin. Our Parents are James and Lilly Potter who are famous because of Charles as he is the boy who lived and their career. I don't know why but aunt petunia started dressing me as a girl and taught me how to act like one. I like it but I don't know why. Uncle Vernon is a businessman and surprisingly nice because I imagined that he will hate me because I'm magical but I found out that aunt petunia is a squib and can only do a little bit of magic so he accepted me easily because of her. At the moment I'm ten soon eleven and I love my family. They treat me normal and don't abandon me like my parents. I found out I am magical when I was four because at that moment I started to have accidental magic. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon told me everything after my first accidental magic like that my parents will pick me up for a magical school named Hogwarts to do the shopping at the age of eleven and that I'm generally magical. In my free time, I play with Dudley who is my cousin, read, do something in the garden, cook, bake and sing. When I was eight I started to help aunt petunia to cook and at the age of nine, I started cooking and baking on my own. When my aunt, uncle and cousin tasted my cooking for the first time they were very happy because the food tasted wonderful. I recently talked to a snake when we were at the zoo unfortunately I don't why. I have jet black hair like my father that reaches to my butt and emerald green eyes even though my mother's eyes are dull green. I have a body that every girl wished to have. I have a big butt, a tiny waist, thick thighs and no boobs of course because I'm still a boy. Not many entertaining things happened so I hope more things happen at Hogwarts. Even though my birthday is in four days I'm not happy because my supposed to be parents who abandoned me come to pick me up for the shopping. The only thing I'm happy about is that I will get my Hogwarts letter in four days and I'm very excited.

I will try to write the stories longer. So don't worry to much. Hope you enjoyed it even though it's short.