[4]

Y/n's House (Narrator POV)

The next day, I woke up, using my hands to support me up the bed. I tried to walk but the first attempt failed. I stood up again while holding the chair and walking. Grabbing anything that is in front of me to support me to the kitchen.

"y/n... What are you doing?"
I said as I walk into the kitchen holding the chair.
"Cooking?" He replied. As he continues adding more flour for the pancakes.
"Did you measure how much flour you're going to use before pouring it into the pan?" I asked while sitting down on the chair.
"Um... Maybe?" He replied.
"Here." I took out a measuring cup from the shelf which was just beside me.
"What about the flour in the pan?" He asked.
"It's still clean, don't waste it," I said as I pour the flour into the pan into the measuring cup. I can see that he's definitely staring at me.
"Here, pour these in the pan," I said. He poured it into the pan carefully as I try to stand up but he push me back down the chair.
"Don't, Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." He said.
"Um... Here, flip to page 23, you'll find the recipe there." I said, handing him the recipe book.
"Thanks." He said.

The rest of the time was just him cooking while I stare at his back. Gosh, he looks so good.. wait for what!? No, no... I shouldn't think about this stuff.

While Cooking (Y/n Pov)

For the whole time, I was cooking and following the recipe book. How can Lisa do this? This is so hard. Gosh...I want her to help me but I can't. She's hurt. Wait.. why do I even care about her? She should be the maid. Not me. I turn my head a little and I saw her staring at my back. Oh my god... She looks so cute! Wait?! what!? What was I thinking!? But Seriously.. she looks so.. attractive. Am I falling for her??

Kitchen (Lisa Pov) 

I saw Y/n's head turn a little. Oh my... did he see me staring at him? That's would be embarrassing.

"I-I'm g-gonna go f-first," I said as I stand up.
"Stay." He said.
"I-I.." I stuttered. He turns around and pulls my wrist and pushes me down to sit on the chair. Since I don't have a choice, I continue staring at his back.
"Lisa? I thought you were still asleep." Jisoo said while walking towards the kitchen.
"I woke up early, How's Jennie?" I asked

"She's fine. Her eyes were a bit swollen from crying so much, and she wants me to bring up her breakfast." Jisoo explained.
"Here." Y/n handed her two plates of pancakes. One is for Jisoo and one for Jennie.
"Thanks." She said as she walked back to her room
"I don't know if it's good but at least I made the effort." He said. I took a bite of the pancakes. Wow.. is nice.
"Is good. Try some." I said as I feed him.
"Wow. I'm a pretty good cook." He said, feeling proud. I smiled a little.
"I'm better than you." I bragged.
"Yah! This is my first try." He said.

"True. Oh! Since you can cook, here." I turn to open the book. "Try this. I don't know why but I just can't get it right. I always ended up messing everything, is just very hard to roll it." I said.

"Making and rolling a kimbap is easy. I'll teach you!" He said excitedly as he took out all the ingredients. After cooking all the food that needs to be cooked, he took out a bamboo mat and some seaweed and begin to put in the ingredients. He demonstrated the rolling first before I try.

"Is it like this?" I said as I try to roll it up, and I messed it up.
"Come here." He said as he put his hand on my hand, guiding it. My face is definitely red.
"There!" He said, facing me, still holding my hand. I turned my head and our eyes met. We stare at each other for a while before he moved closer to me. Our lips were inches apart. Until...

"Y/n? Lisa? What are you guys doing?"
Jisoo walked, holding the plates. I looked away shyly and Y/n went to take the plates that Jisoo was holding.
"I-I'm g-gonna go u-up," I said as I stand to walk. I almost fell but lucky Jisoo was there to support me.
"Be careful Lisa" Jisoo said worryingly. She acts so differently today. Usually, she would just ignore me. I guess she changed.
"Thanks." I smiled.

"Jisoo, I'll help her to her room, do you mind washing the plates for me?" Y/n asked. Jisoo just nodded in reply. Y/n holds my arms as I start to walk out of the kitchen.

"I can walk by myself Y/n," I said.
"I'm not taking risk of you falling down." He said.
"I'm capable of such things." I talked back.
"Fine. If you fall, I'm carrying you." He said.
"All right." He let go of me as I take my first step. I was on the verge of falling down. I always don't have a sense of balance whenever my leg is hurt. The last thing I expected was Y/n carrying me, and it happened.

"Come here." He said as he carry me in a bridal way, up into my room. Gosh... My face is definitely heating up.
"Am I heavy?" I asked.
"Not really." He replied back. He put me down on the bed.
"Thanks," I said shyly, looking down.
"No problem. It can be a routine next time." He said, smiling. Gosh!! That smile...
"Yah! I can walk okay!" I said, pouting. He giggled a little.
"Ohk, my princess." He said, walking out my bedroom door. 'my princess'? OMG! He just call me a princess!! How I wish he was the prince. Wait?? what!?

Outside Lisa's Room (Y/n Pov)

"Ohk, my princess," I said, walking out her bedroom door. I was smiling so big when someone coughed.
"Falling for her huh?" Jisoo said with a smirk.
"N-no.." I stuttered. That was obviously fake.

"Don't worry, she acts like a housewife you know. She takes care of our mom, did most of the housework and she's smart, cute, pretty, dancing, and sings well." Jisoo bragged.

"She can dance and sing? How come I didn't know?" I asked.
"She does it in secret, as you can already see, she's very shy," Jisoo explained.
"We definitely can be good dance partners," I mumbled.
"What was it?" Jisoo asked.
"Nothing!" I quickly said.
"Ok then, see ya!" Jisoo walked away. That was a close call.

Inside Lisa's Room (Lisa Pov)

I lay back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. Thinking about Y/n dating me. Wait, what!? Forget I said that... Anyways, I hope my leg gets better so I can dance. Speaking about dancing, I remembered about school. I was expelled from my school because of someone I really hate. She did something really bad and blamed me for it. The principal was too stubborn to notice that she was the one who cause the trouble instead of me but is the past now... My mom thought that I better if I work than study. So, that's what I'm going to do. When my leg recovers, I'm going to find a job. I just hope they accept me.

I think too much that I fell asleep right away.

________________________________________

"Lisa! wake up!!" Y/n?
"Lisa!! Wake up!!!" The voice became louder. I open my eyes and I saw Y/n.
"Huh?" I said, rubbing my eyes.
"Good news!!!" Y/n shouted. My ear drums were about to explode soon. Damn, he was so loud.
"What is it?" I said, sloppily.
"Your Mother!! She's still alive!! The surgery was successful!!" Y/n shouted.
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
"Can I see her!??" I asked

"She's still asleep but the doctors said that she is paralyzed," Y/n explained.
"Oh. Can I see her now!?!? Please!!!" I begged Y/n and gave him my puppy eyes.
"All right, all right. After dinner okay?" Y/n said.
"OK!!" I said excitedly.
"That's my girl! Now go to sleep. I'll call you up when dinner is ready." Y/n said as he walk out the door. Did he say 'my girl'?