Chapter 5

"So, how was the movie?" Won asks.

It's lunchtime now and we're eating together at the cafeteria.

"It was great. Kinda sad but all in all, good," I answer.

"We promised to each other to not spoil much to you guys so that you would actually watch it," Heeseung hyung says.

"Did you guys enjoy your little date?" Hoon hyung suddenly asks.

'Date?' I thought. As I look at him confused but at the same time kind of mad.

"It wasn't a date-"

"Good-"

Heeseung hyung and I say at the same time which made us look at each other... Then an awkward silence engulfed our table... Jay hyung then cleared his throat to at least decrease the awkwardness. I look away and so did Heeseung hyung.

"Sorry," Heeseung hyung says.

"It's fine. I guess it could be a friendly date anyways."

He clears his throat, "Y-yeah. You had a good time though, right?"

"Yeah, of course. I enjoyed it a lot," I answer and we look at each other again with a smile. I heard the other three let out a breath I didn't know they were holding.

That helped ease the atmosphere so we continue to eat our food.

—----

It has been 3 days since then and now Wonie and I are in my dorm room. He said that he wanted to talk to me about something so we decided to just have a sleepover in my dorm as well since it's been a while since the last time we hang out, just the two of us.

We just finished an episode of Extraordinary Attorney Woo, before starting another episode, he finally spoke up about "the talk" we planned to have in the first place.

He looks so serious when he faced me, it was actually alarming.

"Hyung, how are you and Heeseung hyung?"

I look at him surprised then confused. "We're getting along I guess... I mean we've only known each other for almost 3 months now but we are close friends now. I finally have someone to play online games with, watch spiderman, eat spicy foods, and he also gave me that gift over there," I tell him as I point at the purple crop top hanging in my clothing rack.

He gave me a worried look. "What?"

"What do you think of Heeseung hyung?"

I am again shocked by his question. "What's up with your questions today? I mean, Heeseung hyung is cool, kind, caring, and just a really good friend that I get along well with... Wait?! Are you jealous?! You know I love you, right? I mean you have a very special place in my heart and that won't ever change..."

"What? No, I'm not jealous... I'm just worried about you hyung,"

"What's to be worried about Won?"

He let out a deep sigh and look at me more serious than ever. "Are you in love with anyone right now? Or maybe like someone?"

I'm again, very much surprised by his questions. But then it got me thinking and confused. 'I do... Right? Of course I l-...'

A long silence passed by and I still haven't found my answer.

He let out a breath. "It's fine hyung. Think about it. I don't know if you've noticed but I think someone's waiting for your heart. I understand if you're confused now but think about it, okay? Don't let anyone fall only to not be caught."

"Okay. I'll think about it." We gave each other a small smile and hugged.

We continued our hang out after that and I'm just thankful for Won to give me some hints. I do wish that I could answer that question easily. It surprised me how I got confused and it made me guilty. Should I move on or do I wait for him?

—----