Chapter 3: The Hot Lifeguard

The girls finally made it to El's cabin, both Ash and Max singing and dancing to 'Angel' that was playing on El's radio while El looked at magazines on the bed.

"You must be an angel" Max sung, holding both of Ash's hands.

"I can see it in your eyes" Ash continued, swaying to the song with her, "Full of wonder and surprise" Ash continued singing as Max turned towards El, who was looking at a picture of Ralph Macchio.

Max kneeled down beside the bed as Ash stood next to her, "you found Ralph Macchio." Max spoke.

El turned towards her, "Macchio?"

"Yeah he's the Karate Kid!" Ash brought up.

"Hai-yah!" Max laughed, making a karate-chop with her hands, Ash and El laughing at her. "He's so hot, right?"

Ash hit Max's arm, making her laugh, "I'm right here!"

Max just smiled and rolled her eyes, "I bet he's an amazing kisser too."

Ash and El's eyes widened, "hello? Again?"

Max got up from the side of the bed, sitting across from El and Ash laid on the other side of the two, leaning on her hand, "El, is Mike a good kisser?"

Ash rolled her eyes and El blushed, "I don't know, he's my first boyfriend."

"Ah, ah, ah, ex-boyfriend." Ash corrected.

El's face turned sour and Max placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "hey don't worry about it. Okay?"

Ash joined in, "yeah! He'll come crawling back to you begging for forgiveness."

Max and El looked at her then Max spoke up, "I bet he's totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now," El laughs, "He's probably like, 'Oh I hope she takes me back' and I bet you Lucas is totally giving him the worst advice right now." The three giggled, "god, what I would do to see their stupid faces right now."

El looked around, like a light-bulb ignited in her head, Ash sat up. "El, what is it?"

"I know how we can." she smiles.

The girls set up El in front of her dresser, the radio going static and she had a blindfold over her eyes. Ash and Max sat on the bed, holding hands, both were very intrigued.

"Wait, is this really going to work?" Ash asked and El nodded.

"Holy shit, this is insane!" Max smiled.

"Max."

"Yeah, quiet. I'm sorry." she frowned, Ash dryly laughing at her tone.

El began taking deep breaths going into the void. Ash and Max watched intently, wondering what was to come next.

"I see them." El speaks, making Ash and Max look towards each other, then down on the floor, Max next to El and Ash in front of her.

"What are they doing?" Max asks.

"Eating." she answers.