What do you want, Tommy? (one shot)

Alfie knew how this was going to go. He knew the man under him would break his heart at the end of this and Alfie would let him. He would let him do it over and over again, just to feel something.

He had to guard his mind. His thoughts. And bury his feelings to a deep place no one could find. Further than a place those baby blue eyes could find and make him spill every secret he'd ever kept. The idea of letting Tommy know how he really felt was beyond his mind's capacity of understanding. To put it plainly, it terrified him.

He told himself he wouldn't be surprised when this was over and Tommy got dressed, lit up a smoke, and left. It was the same routine every time. And tomorrow morning? Tommy would be in his office with his two dimwitted brothers, acting as if Alfie hadn't just had his dick buried in his arse, screaming his name, begging for it faster and harder. Tommy would act as if none of it happened.

Yet for Alfie, that would be all he could think about, playing on a loop. Like a nagging thought, scratching at his brain.

"Alfie," Tommy moaned, his head tilted back, "Please!" His back arched, a smattering of bites and bruises littered his milky white chest and neck where his shirts would still hide them. He looked so pretty, all wanton and needy, Alfie thought.

And, of course, who was Alfie to deny such a request from his lover? A request from a man who wouldn't hesitate to end him with a single bullet if the need were to arise.

His hand gripped Tommy's cock, one, two, three strokes and he was coming across Alfie's hand and stomach. The sounds that came out of him were ungodly and all that more satisfying to the bearded man. His body arching, his eyes squeezed shut. His hand wrapped into Alfie's hair, pulling the man down to him. And who would Alfie be if he didn't bite down on Tommy's neck? Leave one last reminder of where he was tonight, of whose bed he was being fucked in.

Alfie moaned and followed the blue eyed man over the edge, leaving another pretty mark on his pale skin. He almost felt like he was marking him so his other lovers would know. They would know Tommy Shelby submitted to no one else. He never let this side of himself out unless he was under Alfie.

It wasn't until Tommy had left the room that Alfie relaxed. Every time he was in the same room with the man he felt like he had to guard his own thoughts and mind his tongue. He was terrified he was going to say the wrong thing or make Tommy think he wanted more from this. Well... whatever this was.

Neither of them meant for it to start at first, but Alfie quickly took notice after he realized Tommy liked it when he took control of a situation. And while Alfie hadn't been with another man since the war, something about the way Tommy held himself, how certain he always was, and those damn blue eyes, well, Alfie was very interested. It started more as thoughts. Thoughts of what his mouth tasted like. How soft his lips were. How pretty he would look tied up in Alfie's bed, choking on his cock. But then Tommy's blue eyes were showing up in places they shouldn't have been.

And while Alfie may have abused the knowledge, he was very interested in how far he could use it. He honestly meant to store the information away and use it as leverage at a future point in time if he so needed it. But those eyes...

The first time it happened, Alfie wasn't even sure it was real. He was certain that he was still dreaming. But the feeling of Tommy below him, the sounds he was making, there was no way it couldn't have been real. One minute he was yelling at someone on the docks and then the next moment, Tommy was on his knees in Alfie's office and he had to stop himself from alerting everyone in the bakery that the scary Mr. Tommy Shelby, currently had the baker's cock in his mouth.