3 .

TW !!

I got up and put my converse on , I was wearing a purple hoodie with my black cargo pants and my white oreo jordan 4s

I got up and put my converse on , I was wearing a purple hoodie with my black cargo pants and my white oreo jordan 4s .

"Bye mom I'll be back !!" I said as I was walking down the living room .

"Where are you going ?" She asked

"On a walk if that's okay with you" I said

"No yea yea it's okay go on !!" She said smiling a little , here Wya were bloodshot red from her crying last night due to the divorce .

I started walking , I didn't know where I was going or when I was going back home . I just put my AirPods in and started walking .

*change (in the house of flies) by deftones came on*

I ended up at the beach , so I just sat in the sand watching the waves while the seagulls were making noise . It was so pretty I could stay here forever .

"No you go up to her"

"Cant you see she has airpods
in , she probably wants to be left
alone dani"

"fine whatever I'll do
it"

I felt a tap on my shoulder , I turned and saw two pretty girls , one had red hair and a septum black piercing with a  ashley silver piercing . The other one had no piercings but black medium length hair .

"Oh hi" I said taking my airpods out

"Hi I'm dani" the girl with the red long hair said .
"I'm zenla but u can call me zen for short" the girl with black hair said .

"Oh my name is star !! Ppl call me estrella" I said smiling .

"Omg estrella thats adorable" zenla said .

"Isn't that like star in spanish" said dani .

"yea !!" I said smiling at her .