Gotta Love That Aroma

" " = Speak
' ' = Think
● = Timeskip
○ = Sequence

(F/n) = First Name / Last Name = Kahoumono

Outfit: White linen long sleeve shirt with dark green chinos and a pair of dark brown suede low top sneakers.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Afternoon, Kayo!! Afternoon, (F/n)!" Rei formally bows to them, "Good work at school today!!"

Kayo: "Yeah."

(F/n): "Dude, you don't have to be a servant to me, just her. Since she's a triple threat and all."

Rei: "Of course!!"

Kayo: "Also bring me lunch again."

Rei: "As you wish!! I'll bring it everyday!!"

At the moment, Myu who is off world and just floating in space... "I got used to talking freely with Masanido, and (F/n) doesn't seem to mind either... But if I'm not careful, Kayo's actually going to mew-der me."

-- BBOOONNGG!! -- A long deep bell alerts the little one.

"Ah?! The Mew-ting was today?! I forgot! I'm on my way!" Beginning to take immediate action at light speed to another galaxy. He soars across to reach a world, not much different from Earth to see forest and mountain terrain as he dives deep into a cave, "Crap, I'm laaate! Mika is going to be sooo mew-ad!!!"

Finally reached his destination, to see many different types of foreign beings.

"Sorry I'm late!!" -- BA-THWAK -- Accidentally bumping into one of the members as they spoke a completely different language to him, "Now, now, don't be upset your boss just had mew-ny irons in the fire!!" Another spoke as to question his appearance, "Oh, Mika. Mew apologies. I've gotten too used to being in this form..."

With that, Myu transformed into something quite similar to that of elves, and completely lacking clothes, so practically naked and hung. His muscles well-defined, keeping his pale pink skin tone, black hair, and several parts of his body has the symbol of the heart with a pair of wings.

One of the council members questioned his form, as Myu responded. "Oh, come on, Mika! I'm telling you, this hu-mew-n form is the easiest and most convenient body to use! It just makes sense! And out of all their languages, Japanese obviously is the best to use! It's got so mew-ny different and highly specific expressions!"

"Okay, you've made your point." Another taking a similar form as a woman, quite voluptuous with long, lengthy hair, and also parts of her body has heart symbols. "We'll go with Earth Japanese. Everyone already looks pretty hu-mew-n anyway, right?"

"There you go, Mya!" Myu greatly appreciated, "That's what I m-ew-n!"

"Fine, whatever!" A member groaned, "Let's get down to business about the Atasunmo outbreaks... Myu, let's hear from you first."