1. The Escape

"Fuck fuck fuck" I shant in my mind

Im running as fast as I can, my knees are all scraped up from all the tripping on the ground. Sure its grass, but theres some damn sharp rocks hidden in there. All I know is that theres no time to think.. I just gotta do what I gotta do. Run run run till I find shelter. Somewhere where they cant find me.

This actually isnt my first time escaping. I did it once before when I was very young. Some owner of a restaurant found me and took good care of me. He was quite of a trash mouth. I learned lots of new words like "fuck". I use it a lot now. Papa doesnt like it, but he cant stop me anymore.. Ill make sure they dont find me. The bad people. The very bad people. Also im hoping to find someone.. Someone special. Shes called Eleven. I was her only friend, and she was mine. But she escaped. I shouldve gone with her, but I was with papa when it happened. He was teaching me about my powers and suddenly someone came running in the room saying "Eleven is gone".

Suddenly I hear some random guy start yelling at me: "Hey you little rascal, get out of my property!"

I look around and see ive ran into someones backyard. I was so into my thoughts I didnt even realise.

"I-Im sorry.." I stutter

Suddenly I hear a loud bang which frightened me. I start to run again with fear on my face.

"Yeah you better run little boy! You better run!" The guy yells. I think the bang was from a gun, he was probably trying to scare me.

After running for a while, I finally find some shelter. I find an abandoned bus. Im so out of my breath all you can hear is wheezing. I collapse onto the bus floor shivering and very tired. Im only wearing a gown. Everyone got one from the lab. Its comfy but it really doesnt keep you warm.

One single tear rolls down my cheek. That tear soon turns into multiple tears as I quietly cry on the bus floor. Im so scared and cold. I crawl under one of the bus benches hoping itd be atleast a bit warmer in there.

"Ill find you Eleven.. I promise.." I quietly say under my tears as I fall asleep.