when did everything begin?

Well lets say it all started when I came out on this world on April 1st 2009 around 10pm. Yes I'm 13 now, and yes that's my birthday

..anyway let's continue with my life. So I was a baby that lived her first a few years on the country side with my mom and dad.

I grew up with that one dog his name was Bobar, he was a beautiful black Labrador. Such a amazing dog he was until 2020, he passed away. So I literally loved that dog so much i can't describe it, I think you got the point.

I was a pretty active child, I drove my bike a  lot and that's why now one of my insecurities is my knees. I also traveled a lot too I still do.

In fact I shouldn't forget to say that jy mom left my dad for some reasons I won't publish but yea I lived like an year or two without mom around but suddenly she appeared and took me to her birth town and till now I still live with her and i don't think I will change that, I love mom.

I didn't really had friends when I joined the last year of the kindergarten, the kids didn't like me very much but except this one girl, let's call her Anni. Well she was pretty much my only real friend there but her grandfather always came to pick her up after lunch and we only had time to okay in the morning. Anni was amazing friend.

That were the first 5 years of my life I hope you enjoyed the story <33
Come back fir the next part of my life story

I was about to start talking about the first grade but you will have to wait for it