Ch 12

When the bell rings signaling the end of the day I immediately pack my things into my bag then head for my locker. As I put my things away that I don't need and close my locker I jump startled when I see my brother Harry standing there. "Geez you scared me." He apologizes before giving me a smile. "Come on we're headed for ice cream." I immediately shift a little before rubbing the back of my neck. "Actually I'm gonna hang out with Jay for a little bit." His smile immediately turns to a disapproving frown. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with that." I immediately frown. "Well to bad because I'm going. I'll be home by my curfew." I quickly pass him and rush over to Jay who's walking towards us then grab his arm leading him away from Harry. Once we're out of sight I stop and give an apologetic smile. "Sorry he was trying to get me to not go with you. I just told him I'd be back by curfew." He nods tilting his head. "When's your curfew?" I hum. "Its nine." He nods then motions for me to follow him we heading outside where a group of six other guys are waiting. Once we reach them Jay motions to me. "Guys this is Teddy. And Teddy this is Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki." I smile and bow politely saying a little shyly. "Hi. It's nice to meet you all." Jake gives me a slight smirk. "Oh it's definitely nice to meet you as well." I blush a little and I suddenly hear Jay give a slight angry growl while Jake just grins at him. "Oh come on Jay its not like he's claimed." Jay just gives him a glare before gently pulling me into his side protectively making me blush even more. Soon a van pulls up and Jay motions for the others to get in first then he motions for me to get in I climbing into the first row against the window and Jay climbs in after me. As we're driving to their house the boys ask me questions about my life I answering as honestly as possible. Once the car stops I'm in awe at the giant mansion of a house. Jay helps me out and then leads me inside the others following us. Once inside I look around curiously. Then next thing I know Jake is leading me towards the living room our arms intertwined. "You wanna play some games? We have a few gaming consoles." I blink before giving a shy "sure." Jake leads me over to the couch and turns the game on before handing me a controller. I take it and we start playing happily I managing to beat him a few times the others watching and making comments occasionally. I then notice Jay standing off to the side glaring at his friends and I carefully pass the controller over to Ni-ki while getting up and heading over to Jay. "What's the matter?" He shrugs seeming to ignore me and I frown. Just as I'm about to say something he cuts me off. "I should probably send you home it's almost your curfew." He then calls their driver and leads me outside to the car waiting until I'm inside and just as I'm about to say something the door closes and he motions for the driver to go. I immediately frown feeling a little sad and hurt.