/ Hypnotize\

They finally arrived at The Oxbow. It was well decorated and busy. "Hello, table for two?" A woman's voice said behind the counter. "Err, yes" serj said nervously, trying not to ruin it for Daron. He knew he had to be himself but it was really hard trying to impress and get someone your dating to well...be your boyfriend. The woman walked them to a table and they sat down in a comfortable silence. Serj observed Daron's makeup . It was very well done and even, '  I wonder if that'd look good on me' Serj thought to himself. Someone came over to get them drinks. They both had a glass of white wine....well, Daron had two.

                       ____________

Sooner than later they were eating, Daron had chicken with steamed vegetables and French onion soup. Serj had prime rib and shrimp. Serj was really embarrassed because he stuttered the while time. " i-i-im sorry daro-daron" serj said,  hunched over. "For what? The food is great and you're very kind and handsome" Daron said , smiling. "My st-stuttering" serj replied, on the brink of tears. " serj, listen, it's okay, im not the one to judge, I'm two days clean out of easing out of drugs, I'm not having withdrawals tonight, you're stuttering is completely okay, it matters that your having a good time" Daron said, continuing talking, "if you want I can kick shavo out and you can spend the night tonight, even if you just hand out and nothing happens" . Serj felt a little bit better and nodded.

After eating they sat there holding both of eachother's hands on the table. No dessert. Serj payed and they headed back to darons.

                       ______________

Serj held the door for Daron as they walked in to something...interesting...shavo and Daron making out on the couch. They both looked more disappointed than embarrassed. Before Daron ot serj could say anything, the couple ran out , laughing. Daron lenses serj some baggy clothes to sleep in and they both crawled on the couch. It wasn't a super exciting night, a movie, cuddling and sleeping.

                    _____________
It was the middle of the night when Daron woke up, serj had fallen asleep on top of him, he was crushed.
He pushed serj off him and fell back asleep, making sure serj had blanket.