Part 10 (3/4): An Afternoon at Angel's Share

"Benny? Benny?" Razor woke him up, "Benny, wake. Today, big." "Ok..." he said sleepily as he stretched his arms, "Ooo~ Look at what you're wearing, puppy." Razor turned red, "Razor... wear Benny clothes... Razor clothes... dirty..." Bennett wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and whispered, "You look great in them, puppy."

After they got ready, Bennett left one last letter and they went to Angel's Share. "Hey, Diluc!" "If it isn't the adventurer. As promised, the whole bar is yours this afternoon." "Thanks for letting me use this place, even though I don't drink, it's still the best place I could think of." "You're welcome, and this fellow here is?" "Oh! This is Razor, umm... someone I met from Wolvendom on my expeditions there." "Hello there, so you must be this so-called 'Wolf Boy' people have been talking about." "People... talk about... Razor?" "It is so, but their comments about you... are interesting, to say the least."

The conversation went on, and the people that Bennett had invited slowly entered and joined in on the conversation. Barbara, Fischl, Kaeya, Lisa, and some other friends he met throughout his days as an adventurer. But the crowd seemed to frighten Razor, he only ever stood close to his boyfriend. The fact that people knew him by the title of 'the Wolf Boy' wasn't helping with their stares towards him.

"Benny?" "Yes?" "Many people... Razor feel..." "It's okay, they're all my friends, and I'm here. Relax." He patted the head covered in soft ash-gray hair, attempting to calm the boy down.

The bar was full of guests, who knew Bennett had this many friends, but the one he was most excited about didn't show up. So, he started with one less member.

"Let's go, Razor."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I totally didn't cut it off there bc I didn't know how to write the next part. I need to read more ig. Welp, bye I need to read.