Chapter 3 • Awakening •

This drawing of Nene I found on google is so good and Nene looks so hot in it, so this is what nene is gonna look like in the story for reference ^
——————————————————————————

My eyes slowly flutter open, the light from the window shining on my face, making me cover my face with my hands. I look around the room, trying to remember where I am. Everything is so fancy in this room, from the beds and desks to the clock on the wall. As I slowly rise from my resting spot, I realize where I am.

In the Royal Family's palace.

As I look on the clock on the wall, it reads 6:39. I never really wake up this early, but then again I went to bed pretty early, not at 1 in the morning like I regularly do.

I sit in my spot in (my?) bed, blankly just staring at the ceiling taking in the situation for a few minutes. What broke me from that short period of thinking was a girl around my age with grayish green hair emerging from the bathroom. She's a bit short, wearing a really pretty black and white outfit with bracelets and black tights. She was gorgeous.
(Outfit is top picture, it's just like the in game one without the little crown :D )

As we make eye contact and just kinda look at eachother for a hot minute, taking in every feature of our new coworker and roommate. The odd silence was broken by me surprisingly.

"Hello Nene, my names Y/N. I don't know if you knew my name through Tsukasa or not, but I'm happy to be working with you!"

She's kinda shocked and steps back a bit. She looks like she wants to hide, but can't, because she's gonna have to talk to me one way or another.

".....Hi Y/N. I have your schedule and work attire, it's in the bathroom."

"Oh okay thankyou!"

Nene just nods and sits on the couch in the room, pulling out a toy looking thing and playing with it, avoiding all eye contact with me. Looks like breakfast doesn't start until later, considering she didn't wake me up earlier or hadn't left the room.

As I head to the bathroom to get ready for the day, I take a quick shower, (I had to rummage through the cabinets to find the towels because I didn't want to ask nene,) brushed my hair and teeth, other daily things like makeup (if you wear it) etc, and putting on my uniform, which was sitting on the counter, it looked like nene's, black with f/c ( favorite color besides black) accessories, and white tights.
(If you want to wear something more masculine, go ahead, just make sure it kinda matches)

After putting on my Uniform, I noticed underneath it was the schedule.

Breakfast/servant discussion is at 7:20 - 8:40 for regular servants (me)

Lunch is at 12:30 - 1:10 for all servants

Chores for servants 3:00-5:00 (chores apparently differ depending on who you are serving for)

Dinner is at 6:40 - 7:40

As I exited the bathroom, I checked the time to see it said 7:00. I put all my stuff away, grabbed the schedule, and left with Nene to go to breakfast.
As we walked down the halls, Nene explained a few things for me.

Apparently in between the times i just do whatever Rui wants me to do for him, and us servants eat at different times then the Royal Family does, because some servants serve the food and wait for any need from their master. Afterwards they clean up and the servants eat upon theirselves.

Servant discussion is after breakfast, where they assign certain servants to certain jobs. This is because some might do dining duty, where they stand around at dinner and satisfy their masters needs when eating, or those who are responsible for helping their master at night when they need something.