1

(It isn't wonyoung from IVE, chill out)

Wonyoung pov

My peaceful Sunday evening was interrupted by the cursed sound of moving trucks, who the flying fuck moves into a house at 9pm IN THE FUCKING EVENING smh. Right when the trucks finally stopped disrupting my beautiful slumber I heard my brother's annoying ass voice calling me.

Nobody let's me sleep in peace, huh

I groggily strudded downstairs to meet my birth giver, her sperm donor and their by-product sitting at one table patiently. Oh, shit is about to go down.

"Ah, Wonnie has finally decided to join us" sunmi Aka my mother sarcastically spoke.

"Wow, the witch has a sense of humor too, anyways, whyd you call me?" I asked completely oblivious as to what is happening.

"Samantha, don't you dare talk to your mother like that!" My dick of a father randomly yelled.

"If you actually showed interest in your family and came home once in a while you'd know that I hate that name specifically because you gave it to me" I monotonously replied emphasizing the word "you".

"WONYOUNG STOP WITH THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR OF YOUR'S, YEJI IS MISSING AND YOU'RE OVER HERE TELLING US THAT WE ARE SHIT PARENTS." Mother snapped at me as if their behavior was my fault.

"Calm your flat ass tits sunmi Yeji unnie told me this morning that she's running away because she can't stand her/my parental figures anymore , more specifically you." I calmly said grabbing a bottle of Gatorade from the fridge.

" you ungrateful bitch if-" my father started but was instantly cut off by the door bell dinging.

Not the right time lol.

I quickly ran to open the door and put all five of my fingers on the knob and before turning it I turned around,facing my basically dismantled family, flashed a smile and proceeded to open the door.

Oh my mama the man I am seeing right now in front of me is finer than a fineliner.

" Uh, hello my name is felix, me and my family just moved in next door and we were wondering if you'd like to join us for a barbecue?" Felix politely asked .

"Welcome to the neighborhood and we'd be delighted to join your family for a barbecue." Sunmi practically exclaimed clasping her hands together.

Tch fake as fuck.

"Alright then we'll come knock when it's started " felix said, flashing a quick smile and walking towards his house.

Mother closed the door and looked me and Ni-ki dead in the eyes " Both of you should be on your best behavior and if you dare mention anything about Wonyoung's cancer , hyunjin's disappearance or Yeji running away I will not hesitate to burn you alive oh and good God Wonnie why are you still in pajamas?" Mom basically threatened me and my poor innocent brother 😔 so sad lol.

Oh, shit I forgot to mention I have stage one pancreatic cancer.

I quickly jogged upstairs, ran to the end of the hallway to reach my room. Once I entered my room I went to my closet to find a "barbecue appropriate" outfit. After what felt like hours of searching for clothes I decided on black washed baggy jeans with a black oversized ACDC grafic shirt and a cream zip-up-hoodie wich  I pared with my white converse run star hike's

Time to go to the barbecue....

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

Sorry for ending this chapter so ubruptly, I felt like it was being stretched out lol🤭✌🏽