3

Mrs. Lee walked in with a tint of shock on her face.

"Sunmi, how dare you hit the poor child?" Octavia exclaimed.

,, I-i w-what are you doing here?" Mother asked completely terrified.

Mrs Lee completely ignored mother's question and ran towards me, cupping my face in her warm hands. It felt so motherly. Her hands felt like cotton. It was something I never knew I needed-motherly love.

Wonyoun pov

While Ni-ki and my mom were "talking" somewhere in the house I took it as a chance to get to know felix. Turns out we're the same age, born on the same day meaning we have the same zodiac.

No shit

We have the same hobbies, we go to the same school and we're both from Australia.

If you ask me I think we're ment to be.
Too bad we can't be together because im dying.

Lol.

<<next day >>
Tuesday 5:30 am

My alarms loud ass ringing woke me from my peaceful slumber.

Sigh, why can't I just evaporate?

I have school today and I'm surprisingly not that pissed about it. I get to see my friends for the first time in four months. The holidays were fun but I missed my friends. The only reason we couldn't hang out during the holiday is because Sunghoon's father doesn't let him out the house unless it's school related.

What a shame

I got out of my bed (after staring at the wall for a good twenty minutes) and literally ran to my bathroom. After my fourty-five minute long shower I changed into a white mini skirt and a pink oversized sweatshirt. I paired it with baby pink all stars.

I'm so basic, it's sad

I put my hair up with a crocodile clip(if that makes sense). After getting ready I went downstairs to see my brother in a hoodie and skinny jeans

Basic wattpad boy smh

,, why do you look so fancy today?" Ni-ki inquired
,, why do you look so boring today?"
,, Touché." Ni-ki replied monotonously

I sat down at one of the bar stools situated beside the kitchen island and ate an apple. Once I finished the fruit I got into my car, drove to Sunghoon's house and honked the horn.

,, get in bitch"

"Oh my God you're such a slut, how dare you look this yummy on a school day!" Sunghoon exclaimed as he eyed me up and down.

,, Girl, I don't know how I could look better than you, you look so good I would suck you off if you weren't gay."
(His fit is the pic at the beginning)

Guess who's back lmao
How'd you like the chap
I personally hate it
I'm also writing this on my phone bcs my computer broke 😔