Ayako taketa x kny (pt1)

I felt a sense of dread lingering in the room and opened my eyes slowly. something felt weird. I sat up and saw a tall man with black hair standing with his back facing me. His head turned and met with my fear filled eyes. 'ah, you're awake.' he said walking over to the bed i was in. I inched back and stuttered in fear. 'w-where am i?!'
'calm down, i wont hurt you.' he said. i wasn't going to be convinced so easily. His blood red eyes just made me more afraid. He was.... a- demon. 'come here, i-'
'NO! You're the one that killed my brother aren't you?!'
'well-, yes. but my plan wouldn't have worked otherwise. if i hadn't had killed your brother, i couldn't have made you a demon. and i wont elaborate on why.' he explained. This man.... Made me a demon?! He came over and helped me up. 'okay, this might hurt.' he warned.
'wha-' i was cut off by him lodging his nails into my neck.
'you need more of my blood if you're going to be a lower moon.' he said. i just stood in silence. I was in too much pain to talk or ask questions. The only sounds that came from me were groans and gasps of agony. After he had taken his nails out of my throat. i soon forgot almost everything about my human life. Only a few things remained. and they weren't good. 'how old are you?'
'i think I'm 17?'
'ah, alright. Know I will get you to fight an upper moon. I need to determine if you deserve the rank of lower moon 1.' I nodded almost automatically and he left the room. When he came back, he had brought with him a woman in revealing clothing with hair that reminded me of a leek. Mother always used to give us leek with our food. Said a little voice in the back of my head. I walked over and bowed. She seemed to think I was weak and lesser. I could tell just by her facial expressions. 'alright, you two will need to fight each other. Ayako here needs to prove her worth.'
'yes Muzan-Sama.' she said before her obi stretched out and reached out for me. I could feel my nails get sharper and longer subconsciously. I tried to slice the obi, but it was too soft and instead it gripped my wrist and threw me to the floor. 'hah! Easy.' she scoffed. I picked myself off of the ground as quick as possible and sprinted over to her. i didn't even decide to. but i shoved my arm into her stomach and pulled out an organ. her heart. it looked so dead and sad. How ugly i thought without even realising it. then, another voice in my head whispered something in my ear. 'blood demon art: melt away, ugliness' then her heart began melting in my hand. 'h-how-' she stuttered. then she leaped at me and grabbed my arms. 'how could you?! My beautiful heart!'
'what do you mean beautiful? It was dead and sad looking. Couldn't be further from beautiful.'
'w-well- you're a demon too! Yours probably looks like that aswell!' she argued.
'actually Daki, since shes only just been fully turned into one, her heart would most likely still look alive. Ayako, care to prove it?' i nodded and reached into my chest, pulling out a thriving, beating heart. 'see?'
'I- fine! You win! I'll just leave!' she groaned. Once she left, i looked over to the man and he pulled  me over to him. He plucked out my eyeballs individually and carved some symbols into the back of them.