𝐈 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 was thrown on the table right in front of yunseo's face by her one and only mother, mrs shin. a confused expression was plastered on the girl's face as she picked up the document and looked at its contents, yet she did not dare to open it fully, not prepared for whatever bullshit her mom was planning.

"what's this, eomma?" she questioned her cruel mother who was sipping her hot brewed tea away as she stared at yunseo with that hollow, dark eyes. mrs shin slowly placed the cup down and crossed her arms over her chest, "open it up, come on, i don't have the whole day to chit chat brat."

the hatred for her mother slowly began to rose once again as she opened up the document and went through it. it was a bunch of papers and on it was a picture of different guys whom looked very high-class and charming. why would her mother give that to her?

"what's the meaning of this?" once again, she questioned with a confused look as she held up the papers. why is there a bunch of boys? why does it state all their information? what's the use of all these different documents? many questions lingered in yunseo's head, all unanswered.

"oh please! are you dumb? isn't it obvious enough? they are boys who your father and i think are compatible for you and the business." her mom scoffed as she drank that boiling hot tea which matched yunseo's mood at the moment considering that she was also boiling with anger in her.

her parents never once showed her affection, all they do is use her for their business. to yunseo, her parent's business acts more like a daughter to them than herself. she should've expected that they would marry her off just for the benefit of their business anyway.

"i should've have seen this coming." yunseo muttered under her breath as she looked through the papers. although her parents may not love her, she loves them. she tries everyday to make them proud, to make them believe that she is reliable, hard-working and she tries to be the perfect daughter. no matter how much it hurts and pains her everytime. she still tries to be the best. but it never paid off. and probably never will.

"what was that?" mrs shin spoke in that high-pitched annoying voice of hers. "eomma, i'm only 18, don't you think its too fast?"

"what nonsense? of course not! me and your dad gave you quite a number of options. what if some drama happens between you and the boy? that wouldn't be good now would it? so it is the perfect timing to begin the hunt."

"but mom-" before yunseo can speak, the ringtone of her mom's phone started playing indicating that her time to have a chit chat with her mom was over for the day. she sighed and took the document upstairs to her huge, gold-themed bedroom which surely was not designed by her. her family was just filthy rich.

she sat down on her bed, and went through the papers one by one, reading all the information about the guys that her parents had apparently approved for her already. after reading, yunseo could decipher 2 things: all the guys had 2 things in common, rich and their parents own a huge income business. wow, what a shocker!

she groaned before laying flat down on her soft bed, frustrated about everything. yet again, she was only doing this to satisfy her parents. she hated this, she never wanted this. but she never has a say in choices.

she sloppily sat up again and this time she observed all the pictures. one by one she carefully looked to see who catches her attention first. as she kept the previous paper down and picked up the next one, she paused. she stared at the mesmerizing picture of the boy who had dark brown orbs, chocolate brown hair and amazing face features. he looked different.. unique from all the other boys. she couldn't decipher what was unique about him but either way he was the one who caught her attention.

'looks like he is the one.' she sighed and looked at his name:
PARK SUNGHOON.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"YUNSEO!" a voice ringed in yunseo's ears making her frown as she slowly opened her eyes, squinting due to the bright light coming from her tall window. "oh my god, finally." the anonymous girl beside her bed sighed in relief. "it took me so long to wake you up goddamn. what a heavy ass sleeper you are."

"what the fuck are you doing here on a holiday, lee eunyoung?" yunseo sat up and stretched her body. "woah woah chill out with the full name in this early amazing morning young lady, and mind you it's the last day of summer holiday! we really need to go out today, please please please!!" eunyoung begged with her expert puppy eyes who no one ever refuses.

"no." yunseo briefly ended the conversation there before laying back down and covering her face with her duvet. seems like poor eunyoung's trick doesn't work on her bestfriend.

"are you serious? it's the last day of summer break and we haven't went out at all!" she huffed, trying to pull the duvet away, fighting with yunseo who was trying her hardest to get her bestfriend out the house.

"it's the last day of summer break! i need my sleep before having to wake up early again!" she whined in annoyance. "you've been sleeping for the whole holiday now get the fuck up shin yunseo!" eunyoung used her full strength and snatched the duvet away from yunseo.

"fine, gosh! where are we going?" yunseo grogilly say up, staring into eunyoungs orbs to see an excited yet mischievous expression in it. "it's a surpriseee. go, go get ready!" eunyoung got up and pulled yunseo to the bathroom, pushing her in and throwing some clothes at her.

"already picked out your outfit! hurry!" she yelled and shut the door leaving yunseo to process as she did not regain any energy and is still a bit zoned out. "this girl." she sighed and proceeded to ready herself.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"wait, where are we going again?" yunseo questioned as they both got into the car. "i told you. it's a surprise! but first we really have to go eat, i'm starving! mr. kim, please drive us to starlight café!" she requested mr. kim, shin yunseo's personal driver as she doesn't have parents who could drive her everywhere. mr. kim acts more like yunseo's father than her father himself.

"you got it, ms. eunyoung!" mr. kim beamed, making eunyoung giggle. he was really the best. after a few minutes, they finally arrived at the café. "thank you mr. kim, i'll be sure to get your favourite coffee!" eunyoung said and got out of the car, followed by yunseo.

they both entered the café and instantly got hit by the aroma of fresh coffee. eunyoung was automatically excited (she's always excited) and dragged yunseo to the order area and ordered. after the whole process, they finally got their meal and found a place to sit.

"this place is always so aesthetically pleasing." eunyoung started, taking in a sip of her caramel frappe. yunseo was looking around as usual, it's her tiny habit, she loves to observe every little things everywhere. that was until she saw someone quite familiar... very.. familiar. was it PARK SUNGHOON?