Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mukti, Alya and Dhruv were sitting in canteen chit-chatting when Cabir, Manik and Nandini arrives there together. Seeing three of them coming together, Mukti asks.

Mukti:Aaj tum teeno sath mai aaye ho..kya baat hai..kuch special hai kya aaj..

The trio comes and joins and Manan gets busy guessing answer for her question while Cabir casually replies.

Cabir: Kyu..jab tu, Alya aur Dhruv sath mai aate ho to kya kuch special karne ke irade se aate ho..

Mukti sarcastically: Very funny..Vo chod aur bol aaj ka kya scene hai fir..

Dhruv: Scene matlab kya..vahi roz ki tarah practice hi karenge aur kya..

Cabir: Yaar..dhruv mana ke music is our life but roz-roz sirf practice karte rehna is getting a bit boring..so aaj aur kuch karte hai..What say Manik..

Manik who ws busy admiring Nandini suddenly gets out of his world hearing Cabir taking his name.Not  being aware of what the discussion is abt, he just agrees and says.

Manik: Ya ofcourse..tu bilkul sahi bol raha hai..

Mukti:So guys its decided..aaj kuch alag karte hai..

As soon she says this, a voice comes from behind 

Voice: Well..agar kuch alag hi karna hai to kyu na meri class hi attend karlo..

Listening this everyone turned around and found Prof. Shlok speaking. Seeing him everyone gets up from their seats.

Prof.shlok: Why are u all looking so surprised? Maine to bas suggestion hi diya coz jitna tum logo ke bare mai suna hai so according to that attending lectures would be a very different thing for you all..aur vaise bhi trust me guys I'm not like those grumpy old boring professors so I won't bore you guys..

Saying this he walked off from there leaving everyone confused about him. Manik who already has his own grudge against him then said.

Manik: Isse kya lagta hai ke ye aise aakar hame aane ke liye bolega aur ham chale jayenge..bullshit we are not going guys..

But Nandini being the obedient student didn't wanted to miss it so she tried to convince everyone.

Nandini: Guys..i think we should attend it..i mean first lecture hai kya pata maybe  interesting hoga..so lets give a try na..

Hearing Nandini everyone except Manik agrees but then seeing Nandini's pleading face he too agrees so they all starts moving towards the class. While going suddenly Nandini remembered about her plan for Dhruv-Alya so she quickly messaged Alya to get started with it. Receiving Nandini's message, Alya then pretended as if getting a call so she got aside and then in few minutes she came back and said.

Alya: Hey guys..actually na muje abhi ghar se call aya ke koi courier aaya hai and to receive it I hav to come home..so i'll make a move now..we'll see u later bye..

Before anyone could ask her further she quickly rushed from there leaving everyone confused.But Nandini somehow managed to convince them and diverted the topic by talking about getting late for class so everyone then went to attend lecture.

During whole lecture  Dhruv was feeling restless due to Alya's absence and this restlessness was completely observed by Nandini who was smiling seeing this. Manik who was not at all interested in the lecture then turned behind to see Nandini and found her smiling which brought a smile on his face too and turnde back again. Prof.Shlok too noticed Nandini who was still smiling and called her name which brought her back to reality.

Shlok: So Nandini..i think tumhe meri class kuch jyada hi pasand aayi hai maybe thats why you are smiling right..

Nandini didn't knew what to answer so just kept looking down due to embarassment and all she could say was "Sorry.." He just smiled at her innocence and then continued with the lecture.
After the lecture got over everyone directly headed towards the canteen.Evreyone were chilling out when suddenly Nandini got Alya's message asking what to do ahead to which she replied her asking to call her now. Reading it Alya quickly called Nandini and stayed on line mute while Nandini started with her drama. Nandini purposely started talking loudly infront of evryone.