Love Service ♡♡

Bonten is a restaurant. Tenjiku and Toman went to the same Highschool.
This was requested by: Haiwatawhore

Nahoya spits his juice at what Souya just said to him. He was wondering why Souya is with Rindou at their door, only to find out they're dating!?

"What do you mean!? Him!?" - Nahoya

Souya held Rindou's hand and raised it infront of Nahoya. Nahoya fell back on the couch sighing loudly. If they're dating.. does that mean he can date Ran too?

Nahoya shakes his head and convinced himself that he hates Ran. He looks at Rindou who's nervous and looks determined.

"I know we had a rough relationship years ago but... I truly love your brother..." - Rindou

"Seeing as how you're asking for my permission ya'll already asked Mami?" - Nahoya

Souya nodded and Rindou just bowed down. Souya told him that their mom agreed and Nahoya can see that Souya really loves Rindou. He took a sip of his juice and shrugs.

"Alright, Be gay and flourish. I accept." - Nahoya

"Really!?" - Souya

"Yes~ aslong as Rindou here won't break your heart." - Nahoya

"I promise!" - Rindou

They giggled quietly to each other and Nahoya's smile grew more genuine. Well... this might end well.. Hopefully.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nahoya's eye twitched seeing Ran. Nahoya didn't hesitate on kicking his knee which the older complained for.

"I thought you accept us!?" - Ran

"There's no us, Rindou is the one I'm accepting, not you." - Nahoya

Ran grumbled and they followed the two couples infront of them. They're talking to each other and Nahoya can smell Ran's perfume beside him which smelled weird.

"You smell weird." - Nahoya

"Huh? Never smelled an expensive perfume?" - Ran

"Ah. It smells disgusting." - Nahoya

"It doesn't!?" - Ran

"It does" - Nahoya

"You have to get used to it. Our brothers are dating and we'll be stuck with each other more often." - Ran

"Ew." - Nahoya

"You never changed, gosh." - Ran

Nahoya shrugs and stole a piece of cotton candy from a distracted child which made Ran surprised. Nahoya just asked him what's wrong.

Ran was dumbfounded on how Nahoya just stole a piece of cotton candy from a child like it's nothing.

"Don't look at me like that. I didn’t stole the whole cotton candy." - Nahoya

"You're weird." - Ran

"You're more weird." - Nahoya

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nahoya huffs at the couch seeing Ran sleeping. That guy had been sleeping there since Yesterday!? Then... Nahoya got an idea. Nahoya fished out an ice from his empty glass and sneakily placed it on Ran's chest.

When the older groans the peach haired boy runs into the kitchen and grabbed a juice carton and poured himself a juice acting normal. Ran appeared at the kitchen when Nahoya was calmly grabbing another glass.