001. DISTANCE INTO TIME

                                           ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                            ♯ 𓆩♡𓆪 !𝟶𝟶𝟷. ᴅɪᴤᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ  ♯ 𓆩♡𓆪 !

                    𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄

                                            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                                             ❪ ⊹ ᳝ ࣪ ‧₊˚༘ ﹋ ᥫ᭡ 𝚉𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙰 ᥫ᭡ ﹋ ₊˚༘ ᳝ ࣪ ‧ ⊹ ❫

DRIBBLE, DRIBBLE.

 Behind the back, double crossover. Fake a shot, shoot and... Splash!

"Easy bucket!" I flexed my muscles playfully, causing everyone to flip me off.

Tina rolled her green eyes at me before laughing, "Pff, you wish you were half as good as me." She smirked deviciously.

"One on one?" I smirked back.

"Sure thing!" She agreed standing up and dribbling the ball.

Well, well, well. You might have a whole bunch of questions you're asking yourself at the moment.

'Who's Tina?' , 'Who's Zaina?' , 'What are they doing?'.

Well, let me take you a few years prior...

5 years earlier, Detroit, Michigan

"Why do we always need to move, mom?" I asked tiredly, looking out of the car window, only to see the beautiful landscapes of Detroit. That made me smile.

She gave me a knowing look, taking her eyes of the road for a split moment. "You know why, honey. But for now, worry about getting good grades at school, will ya?"

"Okay," I sighed. God I wished that I could see all my friends at least one last time. We moved so... abruptly. I didn't even get to say my goodbyes.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop. "Have a good day, Zai. Make sure to tell me all the details when you come back home."

I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean, at home? Aren't you the one picking me up tonight?"

She gave me a pained smile, "No, sweetheart. Your father is going to come because i have a job interview. Sorry, baby." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, apologizing again.