005

———————————————————————||Present0

||Present
0.5
¡ Ill Kill You,         I. Midoriya !
———————————————————————
Be ready!
Word count: 1.2k

Foreseeable Future

10:00 pm
Gala

"What?!?!" you whisper scream at Izuku while on the high platform "I told you i'd get them off your back." He whispers back into your ear leaving a shiver down your spine. You looked over to see him... smirking "This isn't what i thought you meant?!"

4 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

"Do you prefer Roses or Carnations?" Deku asks over the phone getting things together for the gala. "Uhmmm i don't really have a preference for the flowers. Pick what you like?" You say questionably "Well in that case Carnations." Izuku says scribbling on a paper. "What did you call me for again?" You say curiously.

"I wanted to tell you that i'll have something delivered to your house for you to wear to the Gala." "But-" "You don't have to worry i asked Lani all the details. It should be arriving soon." He says looking at his watch "I have to go. See you in about 4 hours." He says hanging up the phone.

Almost immediately after he hung up your doorbell rang. You went to the door but you look out the peephole and see Lani was already here. You opened the door and the first thing she said was "Suprise!" with her warm smile.

You went to try it on and truth be told it fit you perfectly. The striking green against you and your ginger wig just melded perfectly. When you stepped infront of Lani she cupped her face and her jaw dropped. "It's perfection!" Lani says walking up to you.

She holds your hands in hers and just breathes like a weight was lifted from her shoulders. "This is gonna be perfect." She says. "Lani is Izuku getting a ride for us too or are we gonna go in our car?" You ask walking to a mirror "Yes he did actually it'll come in around 1 hour and 30 minutes." "Im glad to hear that." You say smiling gently in the mirror.

𝟖:𝟎𝟎
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

•••𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚