Prologue

Ashlea Fynn Ramos is a strong, gorgeous and independent woman. She likes to have fun and party a lot. They say the she's the black sheep of their family because of her doings. But behind those black sheep aura, she's known as the tiger of the court. A lawyer with good intention. She's ready to defend those innocents even if it costs her safety.

Aiden Romero on the other side is a doctor who only lives by himself. He's a serious type of guy. They said that no one can make him smile except for his patients. A doctor with a pure heart that's why he's loved by everyone.

Can she make him smile even she's not his patient?

──── ⑅*❀*⑅ ────

This is a work of fiction. All the names of characters, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A/N:  The characters in my story is a 'not so green flag' and of course they make mistakes that can trigger your emotions. They are not the perfect character but they will realize their mistakes and they will change it so they can be better for each other. Also, this story is unedited so expect wrong grammars, wrong spelling etc. This isn't a perfect story but I'm trying my best to give it worth of reading. So if still you want to continue reading this story, then happy reading!

Plagiarism is a serious ethical offense.

PS. I recommend to read Married To A Philandering Bastard first before this para ma-familiarize kayo sa characters.