selfish beloved

The rain could be seen pouring from the sky and in the rain a lone figure could be seen on the railings of the bridge on the walls of bridge in red are the words written "love your self", the phrase probably belonged to some inspirational band or song because at the some scribbles, signatures , hearts and logos could be seen, probably they were drawn and written by the band's fans but right now that wasn't on Sean's mind, his whole focus was on the certain phase written on the wall of the bridge .

The only thing Sean did in his life was he loved himself and only himself , he never cared about others neither his own family not his beloved lover, he used them till the end like tools who's only fate is to be used and in the end Sean got what he deserved his father's company bankrupted and he died of heart attack, his mother could not bear shock of his father's death and she too passed away due to depression.

Sean was their only child so he was left alone, his father migrated from China to America after his marriage with his mother because their families were hostile to each other and their marriage caused them to be in bad books of both their families so to live a peaceful life his father migrated to America with a little money to avoid further issues and started his business.

Poor parents never knew they were feeding a wolf, their own child betrayed them and sold the secrets of the company to the rival just to get support from the rival to get the role of male lead in the new season of widely popular series  "ways of life" but the rival not only betrayed him but used the secrets to completely bankrupt his father in the end he was the only one left in his family.

But Sean wasn't totally alone yet his lover was supportive of him and tried his best to guide him in the film industry, after the tragedy which happened to Sean's family Zaen stayed with him till the end yet Sean betrayed him too by sleeping with a movie director to get the role, Zaen caught him red handed and the disappointment visible on Zaen's face was enough to tell Sean that his relationship was over.

Without speaking a word Zaen left Sean who was still in the arms of the director all alone, as Sean tried to run after his ex-lover the director did not let him leave and rest you can imagine what happened.

A few days after the incident his manager called him to open twitter on Twitter people cursed him for being a whore , a bitch and much more which he actually was, the scandal video of the director and him went viral on the internet and from then on his career went down hill.

Sean tried his best to preserve his remaining dignity by being a waiter in a hotel but from their too he got fired because customers disliked someone with bad character serving them.

And now Sean could be seen sitting on the railings of bridge deciding whether to jump or not, he had been suffering from depressions since so long, he lost all he had just because he only loved himself and was too selfish , Sean decided to be a bit more selfish and called his ex-lover to hear his voice one last time.

He took out his old phone from his back pocket of the trouser  and called the number saved as "Zaen💕", the bell could be heard yet no one picked up , Sean tried again but this time his call got picked and the only thing from the other side could be heard was breathing, Sean knew it was Zaen but Zaen never said anything.

Sean called his name " Zaen " but the only sound which replied him was breathing sound and nothing else.

Sean sobbed, yes he finally did but Zaen did not say anything after a little while Sean sobbed one last time "Zaen-n.....I was w-rong...i am sorry I wronged you ,please forgive me , I won't call you any more just reply to me one last time, just say my name one last time for me"
But no reply came from the other side, it was good that Zaen was still listening to his sobs not completely cutting himself off from him yet he was asking for a mile when given an inch.

After a little while he called out his ex-lovers name and said "Zaen, I guess I do not deserve even to hear my name again from your mouth, maybe it is the punishment from God for all my sins, I am all alone now....all alone , may be it is my fate......i love you, I did in the past and I always will......bye"

The phone fell from his hands into the deep waters, he looked at the shining moon in the sky one last time, his glossy lips and eyes filled with tears shined in the moonlight, he let go of his grip on the railings and fell into the deep waters of the river.

On the other side of the phone other figure could be seen watching the moon from his window with one hand tightly gripping the phone and the other gripping at the side of the window , the muscled hands were gripping so tightly that the nail on the window was piercing in the skin yet the person remained unaware, still trying to control his emotions , listening to the sobbing voice of his beloved as his beloved said bye and sound of splash and water could be heard from other side and call got cut.

The eyes of the man flashed with panic , he tried calling his beloved like a mad man yet no one picked up, at last the man tried his best to control his tears.

He picked up his car keys and tried to find his beloved where ever he could yet found his beloved no where, at last he reached the bridge, on the bridge could be seen a jacket which he personally gifted his beloved on anniversary, a luxury brand.

Yet his beloved could not be seen anywhere, Zaen tried searching Sean, maybe Sean was pranking him and trying to scare him to get his forgiveness, at last Zaen could not lie to himself more and called the police, at least this way he could recover his lover, 's dead body.

A search party tried to search for Sean's body the whole night but the next morning Sean's body was found by Zaen on the river bank, Zaen cried holding the body and refused to let go, someone uploaded his video holding Sean's body and whole internet went on chaos.

Everyone knew they broke up but they never knew it was a serious relationship and they still hold feelings for each other, the mood of Zaen's fans was complicated yet they could not see their idol crying so they tried they best to console him.

Zaen lived on and lived till his hairs were gray but he never got out of the trauma left by his coldhearted beloved, he never dated or loved anyone and left the world lying on his bed surrounded by servants with a lonely heart.