Stupid Jealousy

----

It has been two weeks since Zubia has been out of the hospital and Mr. and Mrs. Ali khan could not let her stay at her mess as they wanted to make sure that she got the most care from them because they loved her like a daughter. After the hug, as founder and Zubia minute they could and everyone could see that they loved each other. Zubia was going to ask her khala to talk to Asfands parent about her rishta tomorrow.

Zubia's POV: 

I had just helped Gaeti clean up from dinner and was about to call my car love me like I do every night when Katie walked into my room. 

Zubia: Gaeti apko kuch chaiye tha?

Gaeti: Han, wo darasal tumhe yad he meri aur Asfi ki cousin ae thi rehnay idar.

Zubia: Gi, Fariyal tha na uska naam.

Gaeti: Han, uski family aur humari nai Daniyal ki death kay baad zada rishta nahi rakha magar abhi wo log aa rahe hain rehnay idar aur bohat wakt kai baad hum milan gaye. To mama bhol rahi thi kay wo log kal subha ponch jain gaye to abhi agar time hai to merai sath safai kar adho plz.

Zubia: Han mujhe dupatta lehne de phir mai athi hon bhair.

After gaeti left I was very confused as to why they were coming as from my understanding they didnt want any communication with Asfands family. A million thoughts were in my head at once. Are they coming to rekindle Asfi and Fariyals marriage? No Zubia stop thinking like that maybe they just want to be family again. But thats not gonna stop me from keeping an eye out for Fariyal. I better go help Gaeti. 

Asfands POV: 

*the next morning

Just as stuff was going well Fariyals family had to show up. I wanted to ask for Zubias hand soon but now everything is gonna slow down because of my uncles family coming. Haye dulhe miya tumhara kya bane ga. Atleast she still lives with us otherwise i would barely see her. Im obsessed but can you blame me look at her she's gorgeous and the way she talks with such charisma yet charm and softness all at the same time. But y'know one upside to Fariyal coming is I can tease Zubi and make her jealous. 

Asfand: Asalam.

Zubia: Wsalam.

Asfand: Waisa good news sun hi tum nay.

Zubia: Nahi kon si. 

Asfand: Fariyal aa rahe hai.

As I watched her face drop when i said Fariyal coming was good news I felt bad but it was still cute that she cared.

Zubias POV:

I cant believe him like seriously how can he say this is good news knowing I love him and his past with her. All those thoughts of him wanting her back come to me all at once. In all honesty I want to yell at him for saying that he was excited but that would sound so stupid because we aren't married and he was only saying that he was excited to see her. Maybe i'm just reading into this too much or maybe he's still in love with her. I don't realize that i got lost in my thoughts but i don't have any energy to combat what he just said so I go to walk away when he grabs my hand and starts laughing.

Asfand: Acha baba sorry mazak kar raha tha tumnay dil pae hi lai liya aur abhi that maina kuch kiya bhi nahi hai.

Zubia: Apko aisa mazak sooj raha hai to rakhe apki Fariyal apne pas mai ja rahi hun hospital.

Asfand: Aaj tumhe off hai.

Zubia just glared at asfandayar

Asfand: Acha na sorry ab kya kaan pak ro phir maf karon gi. wasai jealousy tumhe suit karte hai.

Zubia: Mai jealous nahi thi. 

Asfand: Ye apni chehrai ko batao, mujhe nahi.

Zubia didn't reply but instead just threw a pillow at the man infront of her and then immediately after hugged him. Asfand responded to this gesture by kissing the top of her head and with that the couple knew they had nothing to worry about. 

A/N: So this is my first ever thing i've written and i hope to whoever reads this i hope you like and and give me more suggestions.