My First Heatbreak💔🖤😭

Before I start.
This is my first book. So if there any mistakes just let me know.
Thx xoxo.
Hope u enjoy this.🖤

FUCK U....
U said you were going to stay, yell where are you now.

This is how we meet.
He came over to my house for a party. We had fun, will honestly it was ok. It was my brothers 1st birthday. And we meet again at my dads party.

That's where we became close.
I didn't have a phone at that time but I had an iPad so we snapped each other every single day.
Sooooo..... he slept over for about a week at my house, and we ever  to a  party that Friday. And he left the next morning.
That's when we snapped each of their 24/7.

I didn't have any feelings for him.... Yet.
And I wouldn't think he did too.
So we're we're basically besties.
I'ld got to his house sometimes. But not a lot.

When we first started our friendship I was
Beyond Depressed.
I cried every day . At night bc ik now one needs me or having to do anything.
I didn't know how bad it was but i knew it was bad.

I was always seemed happy around people but when I was  alone I just wanted to be dead.

He helped me a lot including with  Su!c!de.
I was only 13 at that time now I'm 14.

Let's skip all the getting to know each other.

I stared likening this guy. Around late April.

We were at one of our other friends house and I wanted to be alone so I was for about 1hr and he came in to check up on me.
Which I found very caring of him.

We sat next too echo the for quite a while and mad eye contact a lot but I don't do eye contact so it never lasted.
I knew I was going to have my first kiss but I just wasn't ready so we didn't kiss.
( I didn't tell him that)

We coddled together. For 1hr30mins.
But it didn't feel that long.

He told me that he liked me late may and I told him that I liked him back.

So he just started chatting like we were dating but we weren't.
So we did and it felt great to know that I had someone like him in my life.

I met up with him on his birthday at his house and we just chilled. And I live in SA so we get load shedding (if u dk what that is u can search it)
So I felt everyone bc I also have social anxiety so I wanted to be alone, and came to cheap up on me and I told home that I was ok he could tell I wasn't so he stayed with me.

We kissed....

I left his house 30mins later or 45.

Around 9pm.

He told me that there wasn't much of a bod on the 13th of July and we last met up on the 1st.
We had already had problems before that.
So I said said ok ig friendships over then
He said ya Ig
And I said I'll still be here for u
He said. Nahh I'm good.
Keep in mind I told my Sister that there wasn't much of a bond which made me for angry but I just said ok.

I've been crying other this guy for a week since it happened. Bc I realised how much I've lost.

My friend tried helping me which worked for 2mins and after I just cried other him know that he  probably moved on.

Bc I'm pretty sure if he can hit in 2 pp while I'm still in the picture he can still get hoes in one after we broke things.

So that was my first heart break💔🖤😭.

I still Love him and Miss him.