Giving back chapter 2

•Martina's POV

"Hello?" I answered

"Hi it's Louis" Louis ? Why would he all of the sudden call me?

"How may I help you?"

"Martina I know you remember me, so don't act like you don't"

"Why do you care so much?!"

"I just do , your one of my best friends" tears rolled down my cheek. How could he say that?

"No I'm not Louis, well at least not anymore you made that decision when you never called me. I've been waiting but never not even once you called to ask if I was okay." I was pissed "I have never been the same sense you left, and so I tried to start over, but you randomly come back to my like" quietness is all I hear.

"Look Martina I'm sorry management wouldn't let me contact you. They said that "your a distraction" I'm sorry okay can we start over?"

So management made us separate ways? Or he could make that up?

"Um, I have to think about It, okay?" I washed away the tears from my cheek. When I just though why did he call?

"Louis I'm sorry to ask ,but why did you call?" I wish he had never left, but I did too because it was his dream to become a famous singer.

"Oh yeah, we'll when you left I found your necklace on the floor"

OMG thank you he found it. I couldn't live without it. I'm glad that a random stranger didn't find it. Wait... Is that how he remembered me ?

"Really?"

"Yea I called so I could give it back to you, because I don't know where you live"

"Um okay, is it okay I'd I pick it up, where your staying at?"

Hopefully he says yes because I don't want him to come tiny flats and figure out where I live.

"Of course!"

He told me his address of the hotel he was staying at.

"Can I go in 30 minutes ?"

"Sure why no love"

"Okay see ya later"

* Louis's Pov

"Okay see ya later"

She hung up before I could say anything else.

"I love you"

I shook my self and jumped into my car and went straight to my hotel. As I got to my door I pulled the key out. As I walked in I saw Harry eating his lunch.

"Hello mate" I cheerfully said

"Hi boobear" I smiled a I walked into my room. I couldn't wait till Martina comes.

❤ Harry Pov

As I went back to eating my lunch. I was wondering why Louis was so happy. I hear the door bell ring. I jumped out of my seat and walked towardsr it. I opened it and see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life.

"Hello love, how may I help you?"

"Um my name is Martina" such a pretty name "and I was looking for Louis"

Louis?! Why is she looking for him?

"MARTINA"

I hear Louis running from the hallway.

"Hi Louis"her voice filled the room.

•Martina's Pov

His curly hair, green eyes, and his dimples made him look so perfect. What am I saying?!?! I can't fall for him, I don't even know him.

"MARTINA!!" I hear Louis screaming.

"Hi Louis" I softly said.

"So I see you have met Harry?"

"Um yea" I replied.

"Oh um here's your necklace."

He extended arm and I reached for it.

"Um Martina?"I looked up into Louis's blue eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I know we haven't seen each other in years. I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

I'm shocked, I just stared at him.

"Um _______"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤. I hope you enjoyed it

It's probably not goo cuz I had a test and I wanted to finish my chapter

COMMENT

AND

VOTE

PLZ

I LOVE Y'ALL