Santa's revenge

On a cold Christmas night, when Santa comes to town, the children get ready for Santa's powerful bite. They say that his bite can kill you because it's poisonous. No one heard of Santa's bite until one kid named James found out. It all started last year when James was waiting for Santa. At exactly midnight Santa came. James thought that Santa was in the house so he took his camera and looked around but couldn't find him until Santa bit him and James took a picture of Santa biting him and then he passed out. When James woke up he saw that he was in the emergency room and people went to ask him questions. One said "Do you know what poisonous animal bit you?". James said "Actually he was not an animal, he was Santa." The people were in shock until James showed the photo of Santa biting him. The strange thing was that Santa had razor sharp teeth and super sharp nails and he only had one eye. Everyone was astonished and warned the whole city. They then put it on the news to tell the whole world.

       Santa came back for James that day but James's dad shot him. A week later James died. The doctors said he was stabbed multiple times in the chest and had multiple bite wounds all over him.

              Authors note

I'm really bad at writing stories but I think this one is good.....what did you think of my story?