cuddles ((naked))

We all chilled somewhere. Horror with dust, cuddling on a arm chair. Cross cuddling a pillow, in his room. Me and killer... Sitting on a couch, away from everyone. We both were outside, looking at stars. It was nice and calm.

We had a blanket around us. Killer leaned up against me, his straight face faded into a smile. His soul formed into a heart. All the stuff around us was calm, the sound of the crickets all making a calm noise, the sound of all the trees dancing in the forest, the little glow of the fireflies twirling around in the grass. It was so beautiful..

Killer nuzzled my shoulder, his face showed such a soft look of happiness. His slight smile, the slight red glow from his soul, his sweet but bitter scent.. It was a perfect moment..

After a bit killer looked up at me. "Mm?" I looked back at him, his void like eyes pierced me. His face showed such sweetness.. But his body showed some sort of hesitation..

"Can we try something night?" He said after a few moments of silence had passed by.  I blinked, tilting my head slightly.

"Try wha-" I was cut off by a quick movement. Killer sat on my lap, staring at me. His intoxicating scent was driving me crazy, I didn't show an expression though.

Killer grinned as I see him taking off his sweater. I waited for an answer, "cuddles" he said putting his sweater next to us.

"If you want to cuddle why did you take your sweater off? Is there something you wanted to test?" I said, slowly moving my hands to his waist to keep him balanced.

His grin quickly changed to a smirk, "I can show you what im doing if ya want~" he said in a flirty and playful manner.

"Mm.. Fine, show me what you're going to try out." I mutter. Seconds later killer stripped off his shirt, trying to get his shorts off. I just stared at his ribs. They were so perfect, no scarring, no cracks, no even a fresh cut... His spine was the same. I subconsciously helped him pull of his shorts..

After I snapped back into reality I see him without a single bit of clothing on him. My face flushed a bright dusty cyan

He glanced at me, signaling me to take all my clothing off. I did as I was told,  taking off my clothing, killer got off of me so I could take off my shorts. After I did that he got back on me. Our bodies close to each other. I wrapped the blanket around us covering both our bare bodies.

Everything went silent, except all the crickets and trees moving. It was calm.. Killer leaned his head against my shoulder, snuggling up against me...